ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL FOUR PICKS!!!

Gone on record and let’s see who you got making it. I’ll go with….

UConn- Best team all year imo

Houston- Tough veteran team

Arizona- Just have a feeling about them

Tennessee- All I’ve heard from Tennessee fans is how good of a coach Rick Barnes is and how this is his best team ever. Not to mention they have the SEC player and SEC defensive player of the year. Absolutely no excuses, this Tennessee team should make a final four, so I’m rolling with them.
UCONN...that program as a whole is an enigma. They have multiple NCAA titles from teams that had no business being there. So I'm going to predict that the odds try to even out here and now that they finally have the top team, they get knocked out early. They look good...damn good, but that program is overdue for an upset.

Reactions: RipThru
I’ll give you the Not Final Four:

Midwest - Not the Cocks

West - Not that cock they call Mr March

East - Not the cocks who were runners-up last year

South - Not the school formerly coached by Coach Kock
Is that what you said
UCONN...that program as a whole is an enigma. They have multiple NCAA titles from teams that had no business being there. So I'm going to predict that the odds try to even out here and now that they finally have the top team, they get knocked out early. They look good...damn good, but that program is overdue for an upset.
Man, I hope they beat Auburn. Just looking at them they don’t have the wow factor but they win, albeit in a lesser conference.

Is that what you said

Man, I hope they beat Auburn. Just looking at them they don’t have the wow factor but they win, albeit in a lesser conference.
Nah. I wish for nothing good for UCONN. I personally don’t dislike them.. but they’ve had an insane amount of goood luck for a program that annually is ok at best. Most programs need to see a good 8 to 10 highly ranked teams and great seasons for every final four or title game appearance. They seem to get there every time they have a good team…sometimes when they only have a mediocre team. It defies logic. The # of unlikely and near impossible things that have gone their way over the years is an irrational heap of good luck. Everything from buzzer beater shots, halfcourt shots, 50% FT shooters somehow getting hot and hitting everything, poor shooters hitting game winning threes and on the flip side, their opponents miss crucial shots, good shooters somehow can’t hit a FT, etc. You name it, it’s gone UCONN’s way in the tourney. I’m ok with seeing an actually elite UCONN team bite the dust early.

Nah. I wish for nothing good for UCONN. I personally don’t dislike them.. but they’ve had an insane amount of goood luck for a program that annually is ok at best. Most programs need to see a good 8 to 10 highly ranked teams and great seasons for every final four or title game appearance. They seem to get there every time they have a good team…sometimes when they only have a mediocre team. It defies logic. The # of unlikely and near impossible things that have gone their way over the years is an irrational heap of good luck. Everything from buzzer beater shots, halfcourt shots, 50% FT shooters somehow getting hot and hitting everything, poor shooters hitting game winning threes and on the flip side, their opponents miss crucial shots, good shooters somehow can’t hit a FT, etc. You name it, it’s gone UCONN’s way in the tourney. I’m ok with seeing an actually elite UCONN team bite the dust early.

Yep. We'll see how they handle being the hunted. There's a reason that the overall #1 doesn't usually win it, even when they're dominant.

UConn hasn't been the hunted for many years, and the teams that were had dominant talent.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT