ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL FOUR PICKS!!!

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Gone on record and let’s see who you got making it. I’ll go with….

UConn- Best team all year imo

Houston- Tough veteran team

Arizona- Just have a feeling about them

Tennessee- All I’ve heard from Tennessee fans is how good of a coach Rick Barnes is and how this is his best team ever. Not to mention they have the SEC player and SEC defensive player of the year. Absolutely no excuses, this Tennessee team should make a final four, so I’m rolling with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I’ll give you the Not Final Four:

Midwest - Not the Cocks

West - Not that cock they call Mr March

East - Not the cocks who were runners-up last year

South - Not the school formerly coached by Coach Kock

^^^^^^^^ mentions cock a lot.

cock-loves.gif

Kentucky got an incredibly easy draw

Meh. Houston was the one team I didn't want to see until at least the Final Four. Some intriguing matchups before that as well. Possible matchup with NC State (they are hot and Dillingham decommitted from there) and a possible rematch with a high scoring Florida team (who happens to be the best rebounding team in the nation, something this UK team struggles with).

I like our draw though. If we take care of business, should at least make an E8.

Meh. Houston was the one team I didn't want to see until at least the Final Four. Some intriguing matchups before that as well. Possible matchup with NC State (they are hot and Dillingham decommitted from there) and a possible rematch with a high scoring Florida team (who happens to be the best rebounding team in the nation, something this UK team struggles with).

I like our draw though. If we take care of business, should at least make an E8.

Marquette would put kyjeff’s experience/continuity over youth philosophy to the test.

Marquette would put kyjeff’s experience/continuity over youth philosophy to the test.
To be fair, Kolec is still out. Guess that oblique injury is pretty serious.
Marquette has good guards, that's what UK struggles with.

Who’s going to be out?
Warren Washington is still in a boot. Darrion Williams hurt his ankle against BYU and didn't play against Houston. No idea if either will be back or how healthy. WW has been out for what seems like 2 months, so he's probably a non factor. But losing Williams was a major blow. We have no depth and have been relying on a 6 man rotation for most of the last 2 months.

Gone on record and let’s see who you got making it. I’ll go with….

UConn- Best team all year imo

Houston- Tough veteran team

Arizona- Just have a feeling about them

Tennessee- All I’ve heard from Tennessee fans is how good of a coach Rick Barnes is and how this is his best team ever. Not to mention they have the SEC player and SEC defensive player of the year. Absolutely no excuses, this Tennessee team should make a final four, so I’m rolling with them.
Yeah that’s a pretty safe bet.

Houston
Auburn
Arizona
Carolina

Carolina beats Houston
Arizona beats Auburn

Carolina gets revenge on the 2012 CWS Championship Series defeat and wins the national title.

Lamont and Dawn are going to Cock sweep March Madness.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I don't know how I feel about it yet, but I have right now:

UConn
Arizona
Kentucky
Purdue

ADVERTISEMENT