ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

John Fulkerson turns into Superman every time he plays Kentucky its crazy. He lives for this matchup and rivalry.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
John Fulkerson turns into Superman every time he plays Kentucky its crazy. He lives for this matchup and rivalry.
You must not have watched his last game against UK, mid level college basketball fan post.

Tshiebwe going up against someone as big as him and looks incredibly average? Shocking.
Oh so average players are grabbing double doubles these days?😂 Some of y’all are real jackasses😂😂😂

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
Which is a shame because we knew Tennessee would bring it. When did TyTy go out anyways? I’ve been flipping in and out.

Took another hit and it looked like it was hurting him again pretty bad...lost his temper on the bench and been pouting ever since, lol.

Took another hit and it looked like it was hurting him again pretty bad...lost his temper on the bench and been pouting ever since, lol.
I would expect any good competitor to act that way. Frustrated because he wants to be in there and his body won't let him. I wouldn't be smiling in that situation, I know that.

ADVERTISEMENT