ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

UTs tempo is an issue right now. Limit their tempo with good, and time consuming half court ball. Get a groove, then speed it up.

Our offense right now looks just like Iowa. It's great when you are scoring but can get you blown out
I don't know if you have realized this, but UT is up by a dozen right now. Not the right time for UK to play stall ball.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Buddy there is a few
This year? Who? Notre Dame was decent but nothing great.

KU was awful. Alabama had maybe their worst shooting night of the year. A&M was 1-22 from three. South Carolina sucked. I'd say the opposite's generally been true.

Even tonight, Tenn's missed a bunch of layups and gone cold overall.

Lmao why is Justin Powell scared to shoot now?

Also, Wheeler is the most out of control basketball player in America. No contact at all.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
The announcers compared this UK team's transition game and fast paced style of play to 2009 UNC?? Holy hyperbole batman.

Reactions: Aberdale
Wheeler is trying to make plays around the trees, its been tough to watch.

UK getting a bunch of putbacks though, its the best offense for either team so far in the 2nd half.

Shot clock violation??? Am I missing something? Didn’t Wheelers shot hit the rim????

This year? Who? Notre Dame was decent but nothing great.

KU was awful. Alabama had maybe their worst shooting night of the year. A&M was 1-22 from three. South Carolina sucked. I'd say the opposite's generally been true.

Even tonight, Tenn's missed a bunch of layups and gone cold overall.
I wouldn’t say this year exactly but I’m more on the lines of I wish there was a team that wouldn’t play their best home game of the year against Kentucky

If I couldn't see the score, I would think the Cats are up by 20.

They literally were talking about how Tshiebwe was unstoppable in the post while he was getting blocked.
They’ve been doing it all year. It’s wild man

Wheeler is trying to make plays around the trees, its been tough to watch.

UK getting a bunch of putbacks though, its the best offense for either team so far in the 2nd half.
They have always scored big in putback dunks from nowhere. This is where their athleticism makes up for a lack of skill or teamwork

I wonder if Della's the type to jump up and down and shout at the TV...
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT