ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Did the boat hit the bridge causing the collapse?
200.webp

Our office may end up taking over body camera reviews and documentations so I have been viewing a lot of police body camera videos from cases that have already been through the courts for training. A disturbing trend for me is the amount of cases where children or parents with car seats are involved. I don't know how I would handle that if I were a cop in that position.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

These people are the worst.

back in my late 20s/early 30s I lived by the lakefront and used to roller blade along the bike path from Diversey harbor all the way to Navy Pier. As a hockey player I had a wide stride. Bikers would always under estimate the width of my stride and try and pass too close. At least 2-3x per year I would take out a biker with my wheels causing them to go flying.

My favorite all time. I'm on the path and I have a biker on my left and on my right. Guy on my left starts passing and clips my wheel causing him to go flying off his bike to the right where he crashed right into the other biker causing them both to go flying off the path. It was like I accomplished a 7-10 split. Still proud of that to this day.

back in my late 20s/early 30s I lived by the lakefront and used to roller blade along the bike path from Diversey harbor all the way to Navy Pier. As a hockey player I had a wide stride. Bikers would always under estimate the width of my stride and try and pass too close. At least 2-3x per year I would take out a biker with my wheels causing them to go flying.

My favorite all time. I'm on the path and I have a biker on my left and on my right. Guy on my left starts passing and clips my wheel causing him to go flying off his bike to the right where he crashed right into the other biker causing them both to go flying off the path. It was like I accomplished a 7-10 split. Still proud of that to this day.

Proud of you, man. Wish we had footage of you rollerblading in the 90's. This will have to do for now.

giphy.gif

Never did I ever think that I would see someone admit to riding roller blades and act like they were the alpha in the situation.

when you're a hockey player you can have roller blades and still be cool as long as you don't wear any protective pads/helmet and you skate like bad ass who owns the street .

Potato Joe has traffic so fvcked up in Wilmington just so he can go mumble his way through an incoherent teleprompter script in front of a dozen climate losers. Took me over an hour to make a normally 5 minute trip. On top of that, downtown traffic sucks already because one of out two bridges is closed for construction and there's a fvcking concert tonight. As if I needed another reason to hate that son of a bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT