ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

Hitting them over a 7 footer

a 7 footer that is very slow to close out to the 3 point line...

Why has self kept him in the game? Was obvious before the first tv timeout that this wasnt the right matchup for him.

I have a herniated disk but the bad deal is the inner 3rd of the disk actually broke off. In fact it broke off a decent time ago that it calcified and is sitting up against some nerves and at time up against my spinal cord.

Bust of luck, dude. Sorry about how this game is going. Your posts have been legit enjoyable to read throughout the tournament.

Jay Wright gonna get a bunch of calls from the NBA this summer.

I actually think Michigan is one of the few teams who can give the Wildcats problems. They play good defense and can potentially get hot enough to score enough points.

I think Michigan will a much better job of running Nova off the 3 point line or at least cut down the number of good looks they get.

Any chance Michigan can beat Nova on a buzzer beater? That would be Justice.

Hell yeah, we're only down by 16!!

giphy.gif

I remember everybody giving Beilein props for being a great coach.

You..

So much potato in this post.

Self’s team destroyed Purdue last year and they looked even more impressive than Michigan tonight. KU lost because Oregon got hot and hit some slop shots. They were shooting unreal. Oregon lost by a single point to UNC(you know that team that won it all) despite missing the shots they were hitting against us. Michigan would get their shit pushed in if they had to play that Oregon team.

And Michigan shouldn’t even still be playing. Beilein didn’t hit that miracle 3. A freshman hitting the shot of his life is the only reason they beat Houston. Yes, HOUSTON..

Guess what? We are still playing and your season ends the second Self swallows his pride and gives his bench the experience of playing in a Final 4.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
And again, not like Kansas is shooting poorly tonight- only 8% less than Nova...

ADVERTISEMENT