ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

Then we stand around instead of going after the rebound. Talk about kicking your own ass.

Thank god for baseball season and having MLB.TV. Might be making the switch here shortly.

It's gonna be sickening when Nova goes 4-35 from 3 on Monday night and Michigan wins the ship

You know people who said if Pistol Pete played with a three point line would do? Well this is what it looks like

Best performance by a team in the final four? I know UNLV vs Duke in 1990, Nova vs Oklahoma in 2016, and Florida vs UCLA in 06 has to be up there...

I meant MLB.tv use to allow you to watch 2, 3, or 4 MLB games at the same time which was glorious. Now you can't. Stupid change.

Yeah that does suck but I love having it. I have to have surgery on May 31 and will be on the shelf for a while so watching a ton of baseball isn't a bad way to spend the time.

Best performance by a team in the final four? I know UNLV vs Duke in 1990, Nova vs Oklahoma in 2016, and Florida vs UCLA in 06 has to be up there...

Duke put it on us pretty good in 2010.

Not sure if that was just WVU sucking, or Duke playing really well. I remember Jon Scheyer lit it up, and they shot over 50% from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT