ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

Trolling Michigan "they shouldn't even still be playing".

Pussy. Eat your crow and move on.
I wasn’t wrong. You hit a lucky prayer.

Again, where did I say anything about Beilein? I’ve always considered him one of the best in the business.

And seriously, how insecure are you? You just sit in quotes and hold grudges? Nothing said was irrational.

I wasn’t wrong. You hit a lucky prayer.

Again, where did I say anything about Beilein? I’ve always considered him one of the best in the business.

And seriously, how insecure are you? You just sit in quotes and hold grudges? Nothing said was irrational.

Michigan is the first team ever to win on a buzzer beater in March Madness.

Ever.

KU had a chance down 14 to get back into it and fumbled it. This team is just ruthless.

KU had a chance down 14 to get back into it and fumbled it. This team is just ruthless.

We were up 60-54 with 11 mins to go, and the pressure was causing them real problems.... then they just kicked it into another gear.

They really are pretty amazing. They can flip a switch. They flipped it early tonight. lol

I was cheering for Loyola, but my bracket has Nova over Michigan in the final so I'm not exactly too upset right now.

Michigan is the first team ever to win on a buzzer beater in March Madness.

Ever.
Obviously not. But the point was you all were bragging about how Beilein must be as good of a coach because of how far you made it. When the truth was you would have lost to Houston if not for a prayer. Not that Beilein isn’t a good coach, but the point was that the tourney success isn’t what made him a good coach. Because if the guy doesn’t hit a prayer, we’re talking about Michigan getting upset. Beilein had nothing to do with the shot. THAT WAS THE POINT. I think he’s a fine coach, but this tourney run isn’t the reason. You’re literally in the title game without having had to play one good team. Not one. And you still almost got knocked off except for that prayer.

Obviously not. But the point was you all were bragging about how Beilein must be as good of a coach because of how far you made it. When the truth was you would have lost to Houston if not for a prayer. Not that Beilein isn’t a good coach, but the point was that the tourney success isn’t what made him a good coach. Because if the guy doesn’t hit a prayer, we’re talking about Michigan getting upset. Beilein had nothing to do with the shot. THAT WAS THE POINT. I think he’s a fine coach, but this tourney run isn’t the reason. You’re literally in the title game without having had to play one good team. Not one. And you still almost got knocked off except for that prayer.

Take a few days off. Regroup. Come back a better poster.

You..

Guess what? We are still playing and your season ends the second Self swallows his pride and gives his bench the experience of playing in a Final 4.

So you'll make it a game further because the best team you faced was Houston and a miracle occurred. Want a cookie?

The Duke game alone was more memorable than Michigan's entire lame run.

If they shoot like this you will.

So you'll make it a game further because the best team you faced was Houston and a miracle occurred. Want a cookie?

Michigan's defense won't play nearly as shitty as Kansas' defense did today.

Did Self not think defense mattered tonight?

Give the guy a break! The BIG hasn't won the NCAA title since 2000 in hoops and his Wolverines have had the same line of luck against the Buckeyes in football.

Take a few days off. Regroup. Come back a better poster.
Nah. You’re the one who is insecure that KU fans don’t think Beilein is better than Self. I mean...HOW DARE THEY?? Beilein is the GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME! He’s Wooden, Phog Allen, Bobby Knight, and Dean Smith all wrapped into one!!

There you have it, folks. A Kansas fan would rather beat Duke in the Elite than make the National Championship Game.

Pathetic, really.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Nah. You’re the one who is insecure that KU fans don’t think Beilein is better than Self. I mean...HOW DARE THEY?? Beilein is the GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME! He’s Wooden, Phog Allen, Bobby Knight, and Dean Smith all wrapped into one!!

I myself don't think Beilein is better than Self. Read the god damn thread you idiot. I'm calling out the trolls that say stuff like Michigan will be in the NIT next year, not people who simply think Self > Beilein. Are you drunk already or is your comprehension just terrible?

I myself don't think Beilein is better than Self. Read the god damn thread you idiot. I'm calling out the trolls that say stuff like Michigan will be in the NIT next year, not people who simply think Self > Beilein. Are you drunk already or is your comprehension just terrible?
I never said that shit. You were dragging out my quotes as if I were one of those people. I didn’t say shit. I’ve always given Beilein his props. But you’re so god damn insecure that a few KU fans said some mean things about Michigan. Wah wah wah. How long are you going to cry about it? And why are you so insecure about it?

ADVERTISEMENT