ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

99% of me is so happy for this year's and their F4 run. Their games against SH, Clemson, and especially Duke were great. And I'll enjoy rewatchinf the WVU games and the Tech win. But this was one of Bill Self's weaker teams and he did an amazing coaching job thus team and getting it to the F4. Outnatched by Nova.

That all said there's that 1% that is pissed this KU team made the F4 and other much better KU teams failed to make it.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
99% of me is so happy for this year's and their F4 run. Their games against SH, Clemson, and especially Duke were great. And I'll enjoy rewatchinf the WVU games and the Tech win. But this was one of Bill Self's weaker teams and he did an amazing coaching job thus team and getting it to the F4. Outnatched by Nova.

That all said there's that 1% that is pissed this KU team made the F4 and other much better KU teams failed to make it.

Loaded next year. Likely a dominant force by March. Especially with Newman and/or Langford.

Loaded next year. Likely a dominant force by March. Especially with Newman and/or Langford.

If we get Newman and Doke back then we'll be dominate. If not we'll be looking at a team with a whole new starting 5 and starting multiple freshmen and transfers. Will be very talented but will also need a lot of time to gel.

Last edited:
If we get Newman and Doke back then we'll be dominate. If not we'll be looking at a team with a whole new starting 5 and starting multiple freshmen and transfers. Will be very talented but will also need a lot of time to jealous.

Udoka is back. Newman is up in the air I think. I'm sure he wants to leave, but the wise decision is probably to return, knowing he could play himself from probable 2nd rounder/fringe 1st rounder to lottery.

People already beating their chests about how good they’re going to be next year

This year is the only season I can remember where our home board didn’t meltdown after a tournament loss. Seems like the consensus thinking is Villanova was just a much better team and everybody is proud of how far Kansas made it. What a fun year.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
What a shock Missouri fan in here calling Kansas queer and then retorting with a safe space take.

A Missouri fan. Talking about Safe Spaces. The irony is palpable.

Reactions: MGO1668
ADVERTISEMENT