ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

I never said that shit. You were dragging out my quotes as if I were one of those people. I didn’t say shit. I’ve always given Beilein his props. But you’re so god damn insecure that a few KU fans said some mean things about Michigan. Wah wah wah. How long are you going to cry about it? And why are you so insecure about it?

So you are drunk then? I'll let this shit posting slide. I won't judge you for it.

Devonte Graham.....

giphy.gif

There you have it, folks. A Kansas fan would rather beat Duke in the Elite than make the National Championship Game.

Pathetic, really.
You got lucky. Congrats on beating....Houston? Who else? I literally cannot remember. But it’s ok. If KU had your lineup of teams I’d admit we were lucky and laugh all the way to the title game.

So you are drunk then? I'll let this shit posting slide. I won't judge you for it.
I have not been shit posting(until my last post but you deserve it at this point). You’re the one who is crying because a couple KU fans didn’t lick Beilein’s balls in an old thread.

Welp this was fun. 2nd half went how I expected. KU selling out for the 3 or with pressure and Nova getting easy buckets. Happy they made it this far. Never would have expected it from this team. Nova was just that much better and I'll be going for them on Monday.

Looking forward to Nova coming to AFH next year. The crowd will be hyped

I have not been shit posting(until my last post but you deserve it at this point). You’re the one who is crying because a couple KU fans didn’t lick Beilein’s balls in an old thread.

You're the one pretending like KU fans weren't in there trolling Michigan.

Then you got defensive when I laughed at those trolls ITT.

Permaban bet than Michigan at least keeps it closer vs 'Nova than Kansas did?

There you have it, folks. A Kansas fan would rather beat Duke in the Elite than make the National Championship Game.

Pathetic, really.

I stand by that 1000%. Who the **** cares about making one game further if you're going to get rolled by the same team, moron. At least KU earned their final four berth by beating quality teams. That Duke game will always be a classic. No one will remember any of Michigan's games, especially the devastation on Monday.

I stand by that 1000%. Who the **** cares about making one game further if you're going to get rolled by the same team, moron. At least KU earned their final four berth by beating quality teams. That Duke game will always be a classic. No one will remember any of Michigan's games, especially the devastation on Monday.

"At least we beat Duke!"

Congrats?

You're the one pretending like KU fans weren't in there trolling Michigan.

Then you got defensive when I laughed at those trolls ITT.

Permaban bet than Michigan at least keeps it closer vs 'Nova than Kansas did?
I never said there weren’t any. Simply that most gave Beilein props. You took a few KU homers who weren’t licking Beilein’s balls as a reason to get insecure and gloat about Nova beating KU.

I never said there weren’t any. Simply that most gave Beilein props. You took a few KU homers who weren’t licking Beilein’s balls as a reason to get insecure and gloat about Nova beating KU.

No, you literally said everybody which would imply that no Kansas fans were trolling Michigan.

Then you shouldn't have sucked so much today. I would've rather played you guys than 'Nova.
Here’s a troll post for you.

Big XII teams that would still be playing right now if they were given Michigan’s collection of oppponents:

Kansas
West Virginia
Texas Tech
Kansas State(with Dean Wade)
TCU(maybe)

Literally half of our conference.

Nova just an absurd offense not sure how you stop that

Watching that was like playing NBA Jam. It was absurd how hot they were from everywhere. It's one thing to leave the shooters open (which KU did) but Nova also hit plenty of 3's that were well contested. Michigan is a better defensive team and will do a better job of attempting to run Villanova off the 3 point line or they will at least cut down the good looks.

Watching that was like playing NBA Jam. It was absurd how hot they were from everywhere. It's one thing to leave the shooters open (which KU did) but Nova also hit plenty of 3's that were well contested. Michigan is a better defensive team and will do a better job of attempting to run Villanova off the 3 point line or they will at least cut down the good looks.

I was getting frustrated watching that as a neutral fan. You think you have them stopped then they hit a 3 from out at half court as the shot clock expires.

Yep, at least they made the final four in a year it wasn't expected with a memorable game along the way.

Next year, preseason #1 and likely twice as good as this team.

Kansas was preseason #4 and lost in the Final 4.
Michigan was preseason unranked and is playing in the National Championship Game.

And you are going to sit here and pretend I should be upset about this because UVA, Arizona, Tennessee, Cincy, Gonzaga, Xavier, and UNC were all unable to make it to the games where Michigan would have faced them?

OK

I was getting frustrated watching that as a neutral fan. You think you have them stopped then they hit a 3 from out at half court as the shot clock expires.
I don’t think they can shoot like that again. If you guys play patient and hit some jumpers you’ll have a chance.

Here’s a troll post for you.

Big XII teams that would still be playing right now if they were given Michigan’s collection of oppponents:

Kansas
West Virginia
Texas Tech
Kansas State(with Dean Wade)
TCU(maybe)

Literally half of our conference.

And rather than getting defensive over obvious troll posts, I'll give you a good response to a troll. post.

":rolleyes:"

That's BS, give credit where credit's due. You are always saying if KU had this or if KU played this team. Bottom line is your team got rolled and you're still sitting at 2 nattys. We all know this tournament is a crap shoot and when one starts saying "if we had your bracket" that means your sore loser and a sorry excuse for a fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockChalkRally
Kansas was preseason #4 and lost in the Final 4.
Michigan was preseason unranked and is playing in the National Championship Game.

And you are going to sit here and pretend I should be upset about this because UVA, Arizona, Tennessee, Cincy, Gonzaga, Xavier, and UNC were all unable to make it to the games where Michigan would have faced them?

OK
A big part of that was due to Preston. Losing him we lost a big reason why we were ranked so high

That shot was it for me. Villanova played to who they were. Kansas played away from who they were for the first 10 minutes or so. Nova hitting everything they put up but yeah, the shot from about 30 feet out with the shot clock expiring was KU's night in a nutshell. The better team won tonight and it wasn't even close.

I don’t think they can shoot like that again. If you guys play patient and hit some jumpers you’ll have a chance.

It’s basically going to be the Nova-Georgetown final all over again except they’re Georgetown and we’re Nova

ADVERTISEMENT