ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

Feels like Nova should be up 30.

Gives you hope for the second half imo. Self will come up with something to show them down some. Gonna need to hit a bunch of your own.

If nova wins it all again this year, is Jay Wright the best coach in college basketball?

Side note: I know he's had a ton of early exits... but impressive what he's built at nova

Last edited:
Reactions: wildbrew
Feels like Nova should be up 30.

I guess what stumps me is early in the game the number of good looks from 3 KU passed up. Instead they elected to drive in for tougher shots. KU didn't stay true to who they were offensively and Nova has.

Wait....they’ve been over the back all night and they cal THAT?

Holy shit! THAT'S 2 REF COMMENTS BY A NON UK FAN TONIGHT!!!!!

giphy.gif

If you're bill self what the hell do you say after that?!
"Get Udoka's mom outta here she is bad luck"

"Sell your ticket allottments now before the rest hit the market in 20 minutes"

"Come back next year and we can try again"

"We are going out there with all 5 walkons. Channel your Grayson. Sweep the leg"

I mean... Lol

If you're bill self what the hell do you say after that?!

Not sure I would know where to start. Watching Nova go absolutely unconscious from deep even when quite a few of those 3's were contested leaves you shrugging your shoulders. Villanova is basically playing NBA Jam tonight.

Reactions: speedfrk
If they do win the natty, could put him third behind K & Roy...

I think he's at the very top of his game. Not sure those guys can say thr same in their late 60's or early 70's... even though they're obviously still great.

I guess what stumps me is early in the game the number of good looks from 3 KU passed up. Instead they elected to drive in for tougher shots. KU didn't stay true to who they were offensively and Nova has.

Passing up open shots like they have is bad but I do like continuing to be aggressive attacking the basket. Have to play the % that Nova won't shot 13-26 from 3 in the 2nd half. And if they do then so be it. No shame losing to a great team who can't miss from 3.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I know 13 3's in a half is crazy but the majority of them have been wiiiide open.

I know 13 3's in a half is crazy but the majority of them have been wiiiide open.

Yep. They still hit 2-3 guarded ones but when you let a team get comfortable they'll light you up. So much for the teams can't shoot in a dome.

Reactions: doogie503

Majority??? I’ve seen at least 8 with a hand right in his face. Hell 2 that Brunson hit graham couldn’t have possibly played closer without fouling. Sometimes guys hit shots and it doesn’t matter what you do.

Majority??? I’ve seen at least 8 with a hand right in his face. Hell 2 that Brunson hit graham couldn’t have possibly played closer without fouling. Sometimes guys hit shots and it doesn’t matter what you do.

Spellman, Paschall, Booth have hit 6 or 7 and nobody was near them.

Now that last one they hit... nothing you can do about that. lol

ADVERTISEMENT