ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

Big_C_KU

Gold Member
May 27, 2004
Hoping for some revenge for 2016 tonight. Will be a very tall task for this KU team. Win or lose will be good with this team's performance this year. Would not have expected a F4 from this team in February. But this team is playing it's best ball of the season.

Nova 78
KU 71

my prediction?

giphy.gif

Kansas 84
Nova 80

Kansas +5 is the lock of the entire tournament...imo

Wasn't implying that KU will score at will. I'm honestly curious as to who it is. The Big East isn't full of high powered offenses. Who'd they play in non con...Gonzaga and Tennessee?

Wasn't implying that KU will score at will. I'm honestly curious as to who it is. The Big East isn't full of high powered offenses. Who'd they play in non con...Gonzaga and Tennessee?
Oh I know, my bad. Was just giving my score prediction. I honestly don't know who the most sufficient offense has been either.

Kansas 84
Nova 80

Kansas +5 is the lock of the entire tournament...imo

Creighton has a pretty legit offense. Seton Hall and Xavier aren’t bad in this department. Tennessee and Gonzaga have some weapons but one would assume Kansas will be the most explosive offense Nova has seen this season.

I'd like to see self win another title. I'd pick nova though. Either way I think this ends up being a great game that feels like the title game

Agreed- heck Kansas Duke had an atmosphere like title game, and it wasn't even the final four yet lol

Btw before this game even starts. This has been the most upside down, lowest talented season of college basketball I've seen in 23 years of watching college basketball. Before the Big 12 tournament this was one of the worst teams under Self. Still absolutely amazing what they did in the Big 12 Tournament and what that team did to get to the F4.

I missed most of the 1st game, traffic in Fort Walten beach is a bitch. Kicked back on the balcony getting ready to watch the 2nd game. I’ve got the ocean to my right & a great game on the TV..... life is good.
Good luck Kansas fans, I’m pulling for you guys!!!

Why would they interview the coaches side by side like that. That is so weird.

So much for this being a better game than the first one

Nova not missing....that's a major problem already. I didn't think they'd have another sub-par shooting night again.

So much for this being a better game than the first one

This one might get ugly. Hope I'm wrong.

I feel like if anybody was gonna beat Nova it was gonna be wvu.

Then we would've gone and lost to Kansas again for a 4th time. Lol

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT