ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson at UNC

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
So! Could THIS be the year? Could this be the year that Clemson finally, FINALLY beats UNC @ UNC? They are 0-58 at UNC, dating back to 1926. But this year Clemson is looking pretty good, while UNC is looking a bit down compared to years past... Could this be it?!?!

Yeah, probably not. Clemson will likely find a way to mess it up. But who knows?

Here's what I said in the bold prediction thread before the season started...

Clemson beats UNC @ The Dean Dome.

On a neutral court, I think I would take Clemson. Not sure how they'll fare at the Dean Dome.

I mean, they could. There is no doubt about that. There have been times in the past when they should as well though. Heck, I think UNC swept them the year they were 8-20.

What's the story on that?

He thought Meeks was talking trash to their bench and got pissed about it. I mean, he was pissed that they blew the game when they had it won (missed a FT to win it late in the game and lost in OT) and it led him to act like an idiot but his deflection was being upset about some back and forth between the bench and Kennedy. It was a bad look for him but no one really cared because it's Brownell.

Luke Maye has a big game. Gonna say 24 and 15 from him tonight. Roy rode the team hard after the ND game. 89-76 UNC

UNC gets it done again.

Seriously, how can a team possibly go 58 times without winning on an specific opponents home floor?! That’s just absurd.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That streak is so pathetic and sad for Clemson.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: UNC71-00
Clemson missed their fist shot of the half and literally have not missed one since. 15 in a row.

Pretty good effort on the comeback for Clemson. I like their team despite their coach. I hope tells Brownell him to stuff it. You could tell Roy really wanted this one and coached accordingly. Almost felt like he was playing State. I think that crap last year stuck with him.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Clemson crapping the bed at Carolina is nearly as predictable as NC State crapping the bed against them.

ADVERTISEMENT