ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Thread

Duke absolutely sucks and UNC just owns us. Its just the truth.

Im lookin forward to the 1st round exit when McCain does a TikTok when the Heels win their 7th title.

Duke absolutely sucks and UNC just owns us. Its just the truth.

Im lookin forward to the 1st round exit when McCain does a TikTok when the Heels win their 7th title.
Damn son. Don't go full 180. Duke sucks. But so does unc. They just suck less than Duke this year. That doesn't mean that they are going to win a championship.

The A-10 could have been a 1-bid league, but unfortunately for bubble teams, Dayton lost yesterday. That means the A-10 will steal one bid from. Kind of crazy day for the A-10. The top 4 seeds all lost in the quarterfinals.

Pitt would benefit greatly if they could win today.

Silver lining: at least now we don't have to lose to Carolina 3 times this season.

IMG-9044.jpg

I definitely don't hate State losing but I never understand why officials let Virginia get away with so many fouls. They are allowed more illegal contact than any team I watch all year.

I hate watching UVA so much.

Did Keats do enough to save his job with a loss?

I just hope both teams have fun

I actually really enjoy watching Bacot and Burns bang into each other. Neigher of them flops and they just play physical and try to score. Burns is so skilled but also so big and strong he gives Bacot issues when he is in the game. Plus, they go way back so it's kind of cool.

Reactions: ncrebel574
I actually really enjoy watching Bacot and Burns bang into each other. Neigher of them flops and they just play physical and try to score. Burns is so skilled but also so big and strong he gives Bacot issues when he is in the game. Plus, they go way back so it's kind of cool.
I have no ill will towards Bacot. He is a good dude, great player, and our guys enjoy the banter with him.

Last edited:
That bubble is bursting for a lot of teams this weekend. Pittsburgh absolutely is one of the best 36 potential at-large teams. Their resume, however, probably is not.

The A-10 is going to steal a bid because Dayton lost earlier. Bubble teams like New Mexico, Colorado, Texas A&M and Mississippi State are still playing. St. John's had a good showing. Oregon and NC State have both reached their respective conference tournament finals, and each could steal a bid. Will be a tough pill to swallow for Pitt, as they are very talented. Just feels like the window for bubble teams is getting smaller and smaller.

That bubble is bursting for a lot of teams this weekend. Pittsburgh absolutely is one of the best 36 potential at-large teams. Their resume, however, probably is not.

The A-10 is going to steal a bid because Dayton lost earlier. Bubble teams like New Mexico, Colorado, Texas A&M and Mississippi State are still playing. St. John's had a good showing. Oregon and NC State have both reached their respective conference tournament finals, and each could steal a bid. Will be a tough pill to swallow for Pitt, as they are very talented. Just feels like the window for bubble teams is getting smaller and smaller.
I’m still holding out hope for Indiana State but I sort of doubt they get the nod.

I’m still holding out hope for Indiana State but I sort of doubt they get the nod.

It's tough to sort through that. You're comparing a better record, and decent metrics to a team with likely 12-13 losses, but probably a much tougher SOS. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they're playing in Dayton in a few days. We've seen the likes of Drake, Wichita State, St. Bonaventure, and Belmont play in the First Four. They just gotta hope teams like Oregon, NC State, Texas A&M, and New Mexico don't continue to win.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Lunardi said this is, by far, the strongest the bubble has ever been.
College basketball is older this year, so it makes sense.

Do you know what hypocrisy means?
Yeah, I looked it up and saw your smiling face beaming back at me. If you can't answer the question ghost about the difference, then y'all are being hypocritical.

Yeah, I looked it up and saw your smiling face beaming back at me. If you can't answer the question ghost about the difference, then y'all are being hypocritical.
This is an embarrassing fail for you.

Reactions: UNC71-00
You're the one getting your ass kicked, if you can live with it, I'm not embarrassed in the least.
Oh. Okay, you're one of those people who think that your feelings dictate reality. Can't argue with a mentality ill person. So, carry on.

• Love
Reactions: UNC71-00
Oh. Okay, you're one of those people who think that your feelings dictate reality. Can't argue with a mentality ill person. So, carry on.
Yeah you can. I have not let your mental illness even slow me down. The bottom line is you can't show the difference between ACC, B1G or the SEC thread and until you can you're just making noise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT