ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Thread

Meh, duke will come back and win. NCST isn’t good enough to keep this up, eventually McCain and Roach will get it going.
I agree. Just can’t trust them. Would be a very NC state thing if they build a nice lead only to piss it away in some sort of comical way late in the game. Wolp shit.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Duke sucks. They have no one who gives a damn about losing. Again. They haven't had a player that could put the team on his back in a long time. Just a bunch of paper talent and me guys. That's the generation we're in and as long as you build your program around all of the top players who are forced to do something they don't want to do for a year, that's what you're going to get.

Yeah, I would be too. I think they’ll win this game, but they don’t look good at all. Too much talent to look this bad.
One day, we'll measure the potential greatness of teams with abilities and not talent. IMO attitude, willingness to sacrifice and work ethic are as important and sometimes more valuable than talent. But you have to mix talent in with everything for success. We'll see if Scheyer can mature as a coach as he gets more experienced.

One day, we'll measure the potential greatness of teams with abilities and not talent. IMO attitude, willingness to sacrifice and work ethic are as important and sometimes more valuable than talent. But you have to mix talent in with everything for success. We'll see if Scheyer can mature as a coach as he gets more experienced.
That’s all fair. There is a lot of individual talent but the key word is individual.

Reactions: kyjeff1
For college ball, give me the team built with juniors and seniors over young talent any day.
Yeah, if you can land an Anthony Davis, Wall, Barrett, Zion, Fox or Randle, yeah, do it, but most of the others just have potential. They’ll eventually be good, but it'll he when they’re in the NBA.
With veterans, you know what you have and know what you need.

Like I have said. Nish is a huge homer. He can be humble too. Can't hate a man for being an optimists.
If duke loses this game, I fully expect him to tell me NCST would run the table in the SEC and best UK easily.
Sometimes the eye test tells you all you need to know.
I felt like duke was gaining traction in January and early February, but they have hit a wall.

For college ball, give me the team built with juniors and seniors over young talent any day.
Yeah, if you can land an Anthony Davis, Wall, Barrett, Zion, Fox or Randle, yeah, do it, but most of the others just have potential. They’ll eventually be good, but it'll he when they’re in the NBA.
With veterans, you know what you have and know what you need.
Carolina has been fortunate in this game. People gave Roy so much shit for “keeping kids around.” 3 rings later…

Def thought Duke would still win. Bounced on a Thursday would be hilarious.

If duke loses this game, I fully expect him to tell me NCST would run the table in the SEC and best UK easily.
Sometimes the eye test tells you all you need to know.
I felt like duke was gaining traction in January and early February, but they have hit a wall.
Well, Duke is losing this game. Or at least I hope they do. So many times I have seen Duke guys stay behind whining about no foul calls while State is racing for the basket. Or laying on the floor after losing the 50/50's instead of getting up and hustling. Not a fan. Just go home.

State wants this a lot more. They still might wolp it up, but the effort has absolutely been there.

Carolina has been fortunate in this game. People gave Roy so much shit for “keeping kids around.” 3 rings later…
It's especially difficult this year, there are 25 year old grown ass men out there.
I mean, I like UK's team this year, but it’s a crapshoot, next year will be another new batch of kids and it's a roll of the dice.
Cal got lucky covid gave him an excuse for 20/21, that team was going to be awful no matter what.

It's especially difficult this year, there are 25 year old grown ass men out there.
I mean, I like UK's team this year, but it’s a crapshoot, next year will be another new batch of kids and it's a roll of the dice.
Cal got lucky covid gave him an excuse for 20/21, that team was going to be awful no matter what.
I think you guys have as good as chance as any other than the top 3 honestly. Sucks. 😉

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Holy shit man. Down 7 and you run the clock all the way down. And with that, I am done. Probably won't even wast my time with the NCAA's.

I think you guys have as good as chance as any other than the top 3 honestly. Sucks. 😉
And that's because Reeves snd Sheppard have been amazing.

Edwards and DJ were supposed to be lottry picks, well, they aren't even in the 2nd round. If Reeves, Dillingham and Sheppard were the average players they were expected to be, UK would have been in trouble.

i really like what Sampson is doing down at Houston.

Reactions: 829305
Holy shit man. Down 7 and you run the clock all the way down. And with that, I am done. Probably won't even wast my time with the NCAA's.
Is McCain even on the court? Haven't heard his name called. Unreal.

@ncrebel574

leonardo-dicaprio-toast.gif

Reactions: ncrebel574
ADVERTISEMENT