ADVERTISEMENT

***Baylor vs Gonzaga: National Title Thread***

Wait a minute, everyone here and kenpom told me the Big 10 was way better than the big 12. How is this possible?

Reactions: LeroyOU12
RollLaugh

And you aren’t even a Baylor fan, you fvcking cuck.
you should use this before you get fuk in the ass.
vaseline-100-pure-petr-e-the-origenal-batmes-hmmm-65979361.png

Congrats to Baylor on a beatdown. Feel bad for Suggs who played his heart out. His shot against UCLA means very little now though. Kispert was huge disappointment for a 1st team AA.

UVA-Texas Tech far better championship game 2 years ago.
Thought Kispert was they key....But he was just no match for Baylors quickness.

Reactions: jhmossy
Congrats to Baylor on a beatdown. Feel bad for Suggs who played his heart out. His shot against UCLA means very little now though. Kispert was huge disappointment for a 1st team AA.

UVA-Texas Tech far better championship game 2 years ago.

Thanks. We played well

Are you going to eat the slab of meat after you fvck it? Jesus Oklahoma get your shit together.
I won money betting on Baylor tonight, and all you do is butt hurt and acting like a bitch that you are. How does it feel to be a Baylor bitch?

How many times you think Zion will be in this year's One Shining Moment?

Reactions: MGC_07
I enjoyed meatsticklickingstache boy crying more than I did winning 2k on Baylor.

So do you guys all hang a banner on the same night or wait for your home game against them to raise it?

Uhh, don't know if that is supposed to be a diss or what but 80% of the big 12 has made at least 1 final 4 since 2002. Damn good conference.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Also look at all the conference taintlickers. A B12 team won so we had the best conference, the type of logic some factory worker from Tulsa uses. It's pathetic and sad, but mostly pathetic.

Gonzaga is 1-12 vs. teams seeded 3 or better since 2001

Interesting stats. Seems that Gonzaga was unable to match the intensity of top teams. The last time they made it to the title game, they played 11th seed Xavier in EE and 7th seed South Carolina in FF. This time they played, hmm, 6th seed Southern Cal and 11th seed UCLA.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT