ADVERTISEMENT

8th Annual College Basketball Draft

Learn Ball Boilerzz. Get out of Indiana
Haven't lived in Indiana in 29 years. And I could name a hell of a lot of basketball players. And I have no interest in drafting a guy who had 4 points against the only P5 team he played last year.

I have no idea who the last two guys picked are.

Get to know Egor Demin. Unique talent. I haven't seen him in a game yet, but he definitely pops on tape. Very likely a future 1st rounder. Illinois was recruiting him before Kasparas Jakucionis. Illinois cooled off a bit once they found KJ. Either they figured they wouldn't win a bidding war with BYU, or they thought Jakucionis was the better prospect. Both are super talented.

Same, which is why I don’t see as much of a problem with speeding up the clock. It’s less and less likely that the guy that someone wants will be taken anyway if they’re skipped. Earlier rounds it’s a lot worse if that happens.

I think we might do 12 hours for the last 2 rounds.

What you said makes a lot of sense. At this stage, we're not even going for the same guys. So, being skipped shouldn't be a big loss. People are always free to send me a top 5-8 list, too.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Damnit, I was really hoping he'd get back to me. Decent chance he's A10 POY in the 10th round.

His floor is pretty high. He was 1st Team All Conference last year. Saint Louis and VCU are better teams, though, so probably not as likely to win POY as Avila or Shulga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT