ADVERTISEMENT

8 UNC @ 1 Duke game thread

Yeah, my college basketball career disagrees with you. And if you think you act like an adult on an anonymous message board, think again. Grown ups huh? You are a fng loser. You think you are always right, I know I am not and can accept that.

Put your real name out there and lets see how much smack you talk tough guy

Now you were an athlete? Ok Laughing

Reactions: kl40504 and RipThru
That being said Duke had 4 other 5 star players playing last night. I do know Zion is a big piece in what they do but playing at home and with remaining talent they have the game shouldn’t of been a blowout. Syracuse beat Duke at home without Jones. Bottom line is Barrett, Reddish and Jones didn’t step up.
Your bottom line is incorrect. Barrett and Reddish scored 60 points of Duke's 72. Barrett had 13 rebounds. The rest of Duke's team didn't show up.

Grown folks forum here but you suck in masquerading as one. You know nothing about basketball and it looks like your little feelings are hurt. You have UNC on the brain 24/7 and that’s sad overall but you bring nothing to any conversation except your stupidity.
Yeah, my college basketball career disagrees with you. And if you think you act like an adult on an anonymous message board, think again. Grown ups huh? You are a fng loser. You think you are always right, I know I am not and can accept that.

Put your real name out there and lets see how much smack you talk tough guy

I seriously dougt you have ever played at any level. If you truly went to college they must have had easier classes then your perception of UNC.

Coaches make in game adjustments all the time. It is what they are paid to do. Whether because of injury, foul trouble, matchups, the way teams are playing,etc....

You idiots have longed harped on how K is the master of this while Roy sucks at it. Not last night. That narrative took a big hit.

Your bottom line is incorrect. Barrett and Reddish scored 60 points of Duke's 72. Barrett had 13 rebounds. The rest of Duke's team didn't show up.

I agree. Like I said earlier Jones didn’t have a good game on the offensive end.

I seriously dougt you have ever played at any level. If you truly went to college they must have had easier classes then your perception of UNC.

Coaches make in game adjustments all the time. It is what they are paid to do. Whether because of injury, foul trouble, matchups, the way teams are playing,etc....

You idiots have longed harped on how K is the master of this while Roy sucks at it. Not last night. That narrative took a big hit.
Doubt all you want. And keep believing your school didn't cheat and that the mental side of Zion leaving didn't hurt Duke last night.

Still amazes me how much your UNCheat fans focus on K and talk about him over and over.

Easier classes is much better than no classes like UNC athletes participated in for the last 20 years.

Doubt all you want. And keep believing your school didn't cheat and that the mental side of Zion leaving didn't hurt Duke last night.

Still amazes me how much your UNCheat fans focus on K and talk about him over and over.

It amazes me a so called grown man can’t let things go. Laughing

Reactions: dirtyrock15

Who said losing Zion didn’t hurt Duke? Of course he did. Still figure such a stud athlete like you would understand that adjustments could still be made. They we’re mourning the entire game. If so, that’s a bad sign for you guys.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
It amazes me a so called grown man can’t let things go. Laughing
A criminal got away with a crime and was not punished.

Sorry, I was brought up another way. I think it is a reflection on the NCAA and UNC and a sad reflection at that. And if you think everyone has gotten over it, you are mistaken.

The only ones who want people to "get over it" are Afam U fans who want to forget what Dean started and Roy carried on. You have to wonder why Dean and the admin staff were so upset with Doherty when he wanted new folks in those positions and Dean said no. Cheater and alcoholic cover up. Just think if Ford had killed someone during his drunk recruiting days.

You guys have a nice day. The Cheater U fans will be on here all day acting like they are so nice and fair after the win, questioning K and Duke.

Phony's just like Roy and Dean.

Sorry, I was brought up another way. I think it is a reflection on the NCAA and UNC and a sad reflection at that. And if you think everyone has gotten over it, you are mistaken.

The only ones who want people to "get over it" are Afam U fans who want to forget what Dean started and Roy carried on. You have to wonder why Dean and the admin staff were so upset with Doherty when he wanted new folks in those positions and Dean said no. Cheater and alcoholic cover up. Just think if Ford had killed someone during his drunk recruiting days.

You’re a strange and angry dude.

So I guess you disagree with my post that the game was over when Zion went down. Said it to those I was watching with and didn't watch another minute. I hate losing to the cheaters at 100%, but without Zion, it turned out just like I thought it would.
And when can we look forward to you using your real name and only adult posts. Because I have yet to see that.
I call BS on that. I guarantee you watched the entire damn game. Hell, you were in this thread posting.

You're nothing but a hot head that can't fathom the truth of what happened last night.

Yes, the players were somewhat affected by Zion going down, but stop acting like they were on their hands and knees in tiers over it.

When they executed properly, they looked great, but they still had more talent on that floor than 95% of the teams out there AFTER Zion went down. They were playing hard, they were just settling for bad shots.

But you go ahead and carry on with this crap that the players weren't able to carry on because Zion went down. I could understand a 5 point loss, but they were down by over 20 points and K made no adjustments to stop it.

And stop asking dudes to post their freaking name on here. Why the hell would he do that? I don't see you posting your name, hell, his handle actually does have his name in it, yours is just an ignorant mock.

Telling stat..... no team that has had only 2 players score 50% or more of their points.... ZERO have won a national title.

Telling stat..... no team that has had only 2 players score 50% or more of their points.... ZERO have won a national title.
giphy.gif

Counter point - I'm sure Zion/Barrett combo is better than every single one of those other players.

Reactions: 829305 and jhmossy

1. I hope you guys never get over it. You deserve to have it bother you for as long as possible.

2. However you were brought up....yikes.

3. Just think if Maggette had ra....oh, wait.

You guys have a nice day. The Cheater U fans will be on here all day acting like they are so nice and fair after the win, questioning K and Duke.

Phony's just like Roy and Dean.

K is a great coach. He was pretty masterful in adjusting against Louisville to something that worked. Last night he did a poor job. It happens. I bet even at the local Y you played at sometimes in game adjustments are made.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I call BS on that. I guarantee you watched the entire damn game. Hell, you were in this thread posting.

You're nothing but a hot head that can't fathom the truth of what happened last night.

Yes, the players were somewhat affected by Zion going down, but stop acting like they were on their hands and knees in tiers over it.

When they executed properly, they looked great, but they still had more talent on that floor than 95% of the teams out there AFTER Zion went down. They were playing hard, they were just settling for bad shots.

But you go ahead and carry on with this crap that the players weren't able to carry on because Zion went down. I could understand a 5 point loss, but they were down by over 20 points and K made no adjustments to stop it.

And stop asking dudes to post their freaking name on here. Why the hell would he do that? I don't see you posting your name, hell, his handle actually does have his name in it, yours is just an ignorant mock.
Last post 8:25pm. Then what explains your 34 pt loss to Duke.
And how do you know K didn't make adjustments. Maybe the players in the game at the time couldn't execute

How the fvck do you know he made adjustments if you didn't watch the game? Dude, go away.
Not sure who you think you are, but ignore the majority of your posts. Just for clarification, I was responding to another poster who said something about K making not making adjustments because of the bad loss. My response was "how do you know he didn't and the players didn't execute" So take your anger and stick it sweetpea.

And yep, didn't watch after Zion went out. Really glad I didn't as well. Sounds like a terrible game.

Not sure who you think you are, but ignore the majority of your posts. Just for clarification, I was responding to another poster who said something about K making not making adjustments because of the bad loss. My response was "how do you know he didn't and the players didn't execute" So take your anger and stick it sweetpea.
Anyone with any kind of knowledge who saw the game, knows there was no adjustments made on defense. So if you are telling the truth about not watching the game, 1. Why are you making the argument? 2. You are a huge pussy (we already knew you were, phil) and you have no business discussing the game.

Anyone with any kind of knowledge who saw the game, knows there was no adjustments made on defense. So if you are telling the truth about not watching the game, 1. Why are you making the argument? 2. You are a huge pussy (we already knew you were, phil) and you have no business discussing the game.
I can discuss what ever I like darling. Another internet tough guy. Love that I have you so upset. Like I said previously, I usually ignore you.

BTW, what was K and the staff doing in the huddles or at half time? Did they give up? So are you saying NO adjustments were made.

And just so your head doesn't explode, there are Timeouts and half times in all games where coaches can make adjustments, so yes, I did not watch.

I can discuss what ever I like darling. Another internet tough guy. Love that I have you so upset. Like I said previously, I usually ignore you.

BTW, what was K and the staff doing in the huddles or at half time? Did they give up? So are you saying NO adjustments were made.

And just so your head doesn't explode, there are Timeouts and half times in all games where coaches can make adjustments, so yes, I did not watch.
Wow. Your knowledge of the game is astonishing. Yes, I am saying that no adjustments were made on defense. Anyone who watched would agree.

Wow. Your knowledge of the game is astonishing. Yes, I am saying that no adjustments were made on defense. Anyone who watched would agree.
So I guess you just proved my original statement. So, seems like you have a beef with K and the staff. I am sure they are waiting for your in the film room. Good luck

1. K was bitching at the refs during timeouts.

2. No adjustments were made in the half court because they finished the game just like they started it... chucking threes and playing man to man, all the while getting their ass handed to them in the paint.

3.He did try to press when he got down 20.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT