ADVERTISEMENT

8 UNC @ 1 Duke game thread

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Let's fire this baby up. Duke is the favorite, as they should be. But we all know Roy will have his guys ready. I think Zion will be a handful and Tre Jones will slow White down enough to get it done. Hope for a great game and an injury free fight to the end. Wouldn't mind a Duke blowout, but I will keep my expectations reasonable.

Go Duke and go to hell Carolina!

one of the few times a year i root for Duke

BTW, which team does Duke fans root for when UK plays UL?

Let's fire this baby up. Duke is the favorite, as they should be. But we all know Roy will have his guys ready. I think Zion will be a handful and Tre Jones will slow White down enough to get it done. Hope for a great game and an injury free fight to the end. Wouldn't mind a Duke blowout, but I will keep my expectations reasonable.

Go Duke and go to hell Carolina!
Gonna be the biggest upset in the history of college basketball.

Chaminade has nothing on Duke losing a college basketball game.

Duke will win this game and probably lead most of th time by double digits. I expect Carolina to make it interesting down the stretch. I do think Carolina can beat them at unc, but it will come down to the last few possessions. Maye and company will have to be big tonight to stand a chance

Not a fan of either team but I grew up in Chapel Hill so I have a lot of experience with this rivalry. There’s just something special about it that other rivalries can’t match. Hope it’s a good game tonight but I think Duke wins by double digits.

I will die before I root for unc under any circumstance. Don't give two shits about the ACC.
Cuz ur a scumbag fan.

You should root for all ACC teams OOC because it only helps Duke for the league to be stronger. And you should want good UNC teams to match up against for the rivalry .

Not saying you should root for UNC championships or vice versa, but regular season you should be rooting for ACC teams.

Cuz ur a scumbag fan.

You should root for all ACC teams OOC because it only helps Duke for the league to be stronger. And you should want good UNC teams to match up against for the rivalry .

Not saying you should root for UNC championships or vice versa, but regular season you should be rooting for ACC teams.
Fvck unc in every circumstance. I might root for FSU for the sake of the ACC, never unc.

Reactions: GE Nole and sgrooms
You're talking about wit, but you actually think that Duke fans root for students? Why are you worried about what the students do or say? It's well documented that Duke students are nerds. Not really breaking news.

I think Duke fans root for Alabama or Notre Dame football

Reactions: RR30
I think Duke fans root for Alabama or Notre Dame football
There are some dipshits out there like that. But those are typically fans of football schools that hop on basketball bandwagons after football is over. Your typical Duke basketball fan couldn't give two shits less about other schools in football. I watch Duke football, don't root for any other school, so you don't have me there.

Either way, this is the game thread. There is already a shit talking thread.

Reactions: sgrooms
There are some dipshits out there like that. But those are typically fans of football schools that hop on basketball bandwagons after football is over. Your typical Duke basketball fan couldn't give two shits less about other schools in football. I watch Duke football, don't root for any other school, so you don't have me there.

Either way, this is the game thread. There is already a shit talking thread.

I guess I need a thread sheet.

In case anyone cares, Moo is about to lose to BC in Rawlee

Cuz ur a scumbag fan.

I would root for Isis over UNC. I also root against State. I root for all other Acc teams.

ADVERTISEMENT