ADVERTISEMENT

7th Annual College Basketball Draft

Only 17 picks left. We might have a shot at finishing this without resorting to top 5/10 lists being sent to me.

Draft Results
1st Round

1. Zach Edey, Purdue
2. Kyle Filipowski, Duke
3. Hunter Dickinson, Kansas
4. Armando Bacot, North Carolina
5. Tyler Kolek, Marquette
6. Ryan Kalkbrenner, Creighton
7. Max Abmas, Texas
8. Donovan Clingan, UConn
9. Isaiah Collier, USC
10. Wade Taylor, Texas A&M
11. Boo Buie, Northwestern

2nd Round
12. Oumar Ballo, Arizona
13. Terrence Shannon, Illinois
14. Joel Soriano, St. John's
15. Tylor Perry, Kansas State
16. Trey Alexander, Creighton
17. Tyrese Proctor, Duke
18. Johnell Davis, Florida Atlantic
19. Nijel Pack, Miami
20. Judah Mintz, Syracuse
21. Justin Moore, Villanova
22. DaRon Holmes, Dayton

3rd Round
23. Graham Ike, Gonzaga
24. Aidan Mahaney, Saint Mary's
25. Johni Broome, Auburn
26. Cliff Omoruyi, Rutgers
27. Justin Edwards, Kentucky
28. Boogie Ellis, USC
29. LJ Cryer, Houston
30. Bryce Hopkins, Providence
31. Reece Beekman, Virginia
32. Norchad Omier, Miami
33. Santiago Vescovi, Tennessee

4th Round
34. Ja'Kobe Walter, Baylor
35. Adem Bona, UCLA
36. Tyson Degenhart, Boise State
37. Trevon Brazile, Arkansas
38. Jahmir Young, Maryland
39. Tyson Walker, Michigan State
40. RJ Davis, North Carolina
41. N'Faly Dante, Oregon
42. Ryan Nembhard, Gonzaga
43. AJ Hoggard, Michigan State
44. Josh Cohen, UMass

5th Round
45. Mackenzie Mgbako, Indiana
46. Dajuan Harris, Kansas
47. PJ Hall, Clemson
48. Caleb Love, Arizona
49. Jamal Shead, Houston
50. Isaiah Stevens, Colorado State
51. Elliot Cadeau, North Carolina
52. DJ Wagner, Kentucky
53. Lamont Butler, San Diego State
54. Cody Williams, Colorado
55. Stephon Castle, UConn

6th Round
56. Aden Holloway, Auburn
57. Eric Dixon, Villanova
58. Pop Isaacs, Texas Tech
59. Jamal Mashburn, New Mexico
60. Tucker DeVries, Drake
61. Drew Pember, UNC Asheville
62. Mitchell Saxen, Saint Mary's
63. Tristan da Silva, Colorado
64. Jahvon Quinerly, Memphis
65. Jaelen House, New Mexico
66. Dillon Jones, Weber State

7th Round
67. Ajay Mitchell, UC Santa Barbara
68. Riley Kugel, Florida
69. Ace Baldwin, Penn State
70. Tyrese Hunter, Texas
71. Mark Sears, Alabama
72. Alijah Martin, Florida Atlantic
73. Oso Ighodaro, Marquette
74. Anton Watson, Gonzaga
75. Jordan Brown, Memphis
76. Kevin McCullar, Kansas
77. Jackson Shelstad, Oregon

8th Round
78. Trey Green, Xavier
79. RayJ Dennis, Baylor
80. Fletcher Loyer, Purdue
81. Jordan Dingle, St. John's
82. Zeke Mayo, South Dakota State
83. Emanuel Miller, TCU
84. Eric Gaines, UAB
85. Arthur Kaluma, Kansas State
86. Jaylen Forbes, Tulane
87. Enrique Freeman, Akron
88. Xavier Johnson, Indiana

9th Round
89. Bent Leuchten, UC Irvine
90. Baylor Scheierman, Creighton
91. Jesse Edwards, West Virginia
92. Kerr Kriisa, West Virginia
93. Wooga Poplar, Miami
94. Kam Jones, Marquette
95. Branden Carlson, Utah
96. Fardaws Aimaq, California
97. Blake Hinson, Pittsburgh
98. Jameer Nelson, TCU
99. Milos Uzan, Oklahoma

10th Round
100. Braden Smith, Purdue
101. Grant Nelson, Alabama
102. Tanner Holden, Wright State
103. Aaron Estrada, Alabama
104. Amari Williams, Drexel
105. Jeremy Roach, Duke
106. Jamir Watkins, Florida State
107. Bryce Thompson, Oklahoma State
108. JJ Starling, Syracuse
109. Dalton Knect, Tennessee
110. Kel'el Ware, Indiana

11th Round
111. Keion Brooks, Washington
112. Jalen Bridges, Baylor
113. Kadary Richmond, Seton Hall
114. Sean Pedulla, Virginia Tech
115. KJ Simpson, Colorado

Trey Calvin, Wright State

A little surprised more than one Wright State guy was picked, but both guys should get a lot of usage and be all conference.

@lurkeraspect84 you’re up and out of pre-picked players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necessary Roughness
Trey Calvin, Wright State

A little surprised more than one Wright State guy was picked, but both guys should get a lot of usage and be all conference.

@lurkeraspect84 you’re up and out of pre-picked players.
Thought I'd take a chance on Holden. He averaged 20 the year before last at Wright before disappearing last year at Ohio St. Could have a big year returning to a Mid.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Looking at about 6-7 guys for my last pick. I wonder how many of them will go unselected.

@lurkeraspect84

Herbert The Pervert GIF

The clock is still going to be 12 hours for these last two picks of Round 11.

But, I'm going to reduce it to 6 hours for the final round. Feel free to draft up until Sunday at 1 p.m. After that, I'll need your submissions to complete the draft (if we haven't gotten that far). Only 13 picks left, so there's a chance we could complete this before Sunday afternoon.

Looking at about 6-7 guys for my last pick. I wonder how many of them will go unselected.

Probably most of them, I'd imagine. Opinions vary wildly when you get to this late in the draft.

I feel like there's still a couple of 1st Team All-Conference performers available from power leagues. Just don't know who those guys are. SEC could definitely be one of those leagues. Outside of Wade Taylor, I'm not sure the SEC has any locks for 1st Team.

@WeAreDePaul is on the clock until 9:02 pm Eastern/ 8:02 pm Central for back-to-back picks. After that, the clock will be going down to 6 hours for the final round.

Tramon Mark/Arkansas (you're all dummies for not picking him during the past 4 rounds)
Hunter Sallis/WF (ditto)

Reactions: mtsuhog85
how does that work if you copy a photo from a website and save it to your photos? This is on my phone.

It's easier to just use a photo from a website. All you need to do is copy and paste that URL.

I use screenshots all the time, but I can't just upload photos or screenshots from my computer (or phone) to rivals. They only work with URLs. So, an alternative would be to use an image sharing website, where you upload your photos to the site. Then you right-click on the photo and open it in a new window. And there you'll find your URL.

I use imgbb.com to upload all the screenshots that I use for rivals. Then I copy and paste the URL into the image icon.

Edit: don't let the payment options scare you away from imgbb.com. I have 542 uploads on my account and I still haven't even sniffed the maximum allowable data before I'd have to purchase any sort of plan.

Last edited:
if it's on your phone just upload it to the host site.
Save image as. hell, i don't have a phone i'm only on pc.
probably not the best to give advice.

El Ellis - arkansas

Can we get a free agent post draft pick?

You can, provided you cut one of your other 12 players - and you do so before the start of the season. You've got about 48 hours to make a supplemental pick (post draft) and drop someone else. We've done this a couple times in the past when player that was already drafted suffered a serious injury. Only 9 players will count towards scoring; I'll ask everyone to cut their three least productive players around Mid-late February.

This draft is meant to see who can most accurately project which players will perform well before the season starts. It's not meant to be like a typical fantasy draft where we drop and add players throughout the year.

@Necessary Roughness is on the clock

Last edited:
I know he’s injured and I’m not sure when he’ll be back, but I’ll take a flyer on him this late in the draft.

Zakai Zeigler, UT

He gets win shares on both sides of the ball and I just like his game. Hope he isn’t on the sidelines for too long.

@boilerzz you’re on the clock.

I know he’s injured and I’m not sure when he’ll be back, but I’ll take a flyer on him this late in the draft.

Zakai Zeigler, UT

He gets win shares on both sides of the ball and I just like his game. Hope he isn’t on the sidelines for too long.

@boilerzz you’re on the clock.
Well, 3 of my 7 got taken. Boswell, Goldin and the guy I was going to take….Ziegler. I think he’s got the best remaining chance of a P6 1st team nod.

So I’m going to roll the dice on a guy who just became eligible today. I expect Aday Mara to be really, really good for Mick Cronin and UCLA.

I feel like there's still a couple of 1st Team All-Conference performers available from power leagues. Just don't know who those guys are. SEC could definitely be one of those leagues.

I posted this earlier this morning. Here are all the draft selections following that statement. I stand by my statement. SEC is wide freaking open for making 1st Team. Just find it funny that 5 of the next 7 picks were SEC guys.

Antonio Reeves, Kentucky
Tramon Mark, Arkansas

Hunter Sallis, Wake Forest
El Ellis, Arkansas
Vlad Goldin, Florida Atlantic
Aaron Bradshaw, Kentucky
Zakai Zeigler, Tennessee

Aday Mara, UCLA

@GE Nole is on the clock. 6 hours.

Last edited:
Well, 3 of my 7 got taken. Boswell, Goldin and the guy I was going to take….Ziegler. I think he’s got the best remaining chance of a P6 1st team nod.

So I’m going to roll the dice on a guy who just became eligible today. I expect Aday Mara to be really, really good for Mick Cronin and UCLA.

I've been trying diligently this past week or two to study these newcomers for UCLA. Lots of intriguing prospects. The 4 international guys, Sebastian Mack, Devin Williams - and then there's Dylan Andrews, who was seldom used in his freshmen season, and Utah transfer, Lazar Stefanovic. All 8 of these guys have upside. One of them is going to break out; I suspect one of will be a top-10 player in the Pac-12. But, I feel absolutely clueless on what that guy is going to be.

Mara has the most upside. And I know Cronin has talked about playing Mara and Bona together; I just can't see it happening for long spurts. Neither one of them has range. So, Idk? Maybe Sebastian Mack or Jan Vide could be the breakout newbie?!

I've been trying diligently this past week or two to study these newcomers for UCLA. Lots of intriguing prospects. The 4 international guys, Sebastian Mack, Devin Williams - and then there's Dylan Andrews, who was seldom used in his freshmen season, and Utah transfer, Lazar Stefanovic. All 8 of these guys have upside. One of them is going to break out; I suspect one of will be a top-10 player in the Pac-12. But, I feel absolutely clueless on what that guy is going to be.

Mara has the most upside. And I know Cronin has talked about playing Mara and Bona together; I just can't see it happening for long spurts. Neither one of them has range. So, Idk? Maybe Sebastian Mack or Jan Vide could be the breakout newbie?!

Completely off topic.... is pick em contest starting this up coming week?

Yep. I think it’s going to be hard to keep Mara off the floor but Bona might limit his upside. Mara is a great passer so it might work.

Just feel like round 12 is when you shoot for the stars, Mara is a likely lottery pick and has potential to be an All-American if it breaks for him.

I like Berke B as the other potential breakout on that team But he still hasn’t been cleared.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukedevilz
Yep. I think it’s going to be hard to keep Mara off the floor but Bona might limit his upside. Mara is a great passer so it might work.

Just feel like round 12 is when you shoot for the stars, Mara is a likely lottery pick and has potential to be an All-American if it breaks for him.

I like Berke B as the other potential breakout on that team But he still hasn’t been cleared.

Yeah, that makes sense. Might as well swing for the fences. Mara, for sure, has the biggest upside of the newcomers. If Bona and Mara are their two best players, it would be hard to keep them both off the floor. Cronin could make it work.

I actually think this UCLA team could be really good. I don't think it's out of the question for them to compete for a Pac-12 title, right alongside Arizona and USC. Just a lot of unknowns about the newcomers. From the footage I've seen, I really like all 4 of their international guys. And Sebastian Mack already showed his capabilities in the preseason game.

Reactions: boilerzz

This is the second time in 3 years that you and I were next to each other in the draft and we always seem to step on each others picks. Crazy how that has worked out.

I really like Ziegler’s game. I had him last year too, and when I chose him I said “this might be a year early.” If it weren’t for the injury I think he would have been taken earlier.

Reactions: boilerzz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT