ADVERTISEMENT

UM vs UofL not getting any love

....cue the usual card fan response: 'You're living in the past."

U6 is now 15-17 vs UK all time. I Couldn't care less about U6's games that don't involve UK.
So no significant bowl games, got it.

So no significant bowl games, got it.

Nobody in UK's fanbase are claiming to be a "football school" or "football powerhouse" like they do so delusionally among the U6 fanbase. We're good with winning records and bowl games, along with bitch-slapping little brother.

Nobody in UK's fanbase are claiming to be a "football school" or "football powerhouse" like they do so delusionally among the U6 fanbase. We're good with winning records and bowl games, along with bitch-slapping little brother.
Show me where I or anyone else that is a UofL fan claimed such. Be you can’t, you’re just making blanket false statements and attaching it to your usual rafters drivel when you don’t have a valid point. Thanks for playing.

You’d also think a team in a “powerhouse conference” would have a better record against a “non-football” school.

Reactions: ColumbusCard21
.....you always do, but U6 is gonna U6.
Cayuts are gonna do what they always do, not go to good bowl games. Stoops will take a better offer elsewhere. Probably Texas.

Why are we talking about football on a basketball board again? Weird.

Cayuts are gonna do what they always do, not go to good bowl games. Stoops will take a better offer elsewhere. Probably Texas.

Cause uofk fans cant stand that theyre not getting attention.

Theyve hijacked a UofL/Michigan thread to talk about football.

When Louisville beat them 5 in a row including back to back years of keeping them out of a bowl game, they were a basketball school.

Reactions: UL_1986

...FSU couldn't get it done w/getting Stoops.

...FSU couldn't get it done w/getting Stoops.
Bobby Bowden seems like a queef in the wind these days. Mashed Potato Stoops probably dodged a bullet. However, he still considered it. A bigger named school in big 12 or Sec inquired about him, he gone.

Bobby Bowden seems like a queef in the wind these days. Mashed Potato Stoops probably dodged a bullet. However, he still considered it. A bigger named school in big 12 or Sec inquired about him, he gone.
I just don't think he's capable of coaching up. I like him, but I just don't know if any other ADs are convinced he's the right guy. The bar is/was pretty low at UK.

Michigan dude looked like he just wanted to argue with anyone that was willing. I like his “meet me up here” then almost skips walking up the step. Classic. Old white dudes arguing, kinda reminds me of this place.
The slip was almost as good as his clothes. Then he started arguing with someone else to the left. Some can't handle losing or Ky Bourbon. Next time, hopefully, he brings his big boy pants.

....cue the usual card fan response: 'You're living in the past."

U6 is now 15-17 vs UK all time. I Couldn't care less about U6's games that don't involve UK.

And what’s the record in the modern series, aka not counting games played in and before the 1920s in which y’all slaughtered us bc our program was just getting started? Neither Louisville nor UK are football juggernauts but despite the last two years’ blowouts, Louisville football has accomplished more this millennium than uk has since the 1950s. And yea yea all time series, and y’all only care about when y’all play us. Well unless ur over 100 years old or under 5 years old, you’ve seen Louisville beat Kentucky more times than you’ve seen Kentucky beat Louisville in football.

But congrats on the last two years, y’all took us to the woodshed no disputing that fact. Now run along and make a T-shirt for the big win and enjoy that sec welfare check.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
And what’s the record in the modern series, aka not counting games played in and before the 1920s in which y’all slaughtered us bc our program was just getting started? Neither Louisville nor UK are football juggernauts but despite the last two years’ blowouts, Louisville football has accomplished more this millennium than uk has since the 1950s. And yea yea all time series, and y’all only care about when y’all play us. Well unless ur over 100 years old or under 5 years old, you’ve seen Louisville beat Kentucky more times than you’ve seen Kentucky beat Louisville in football.

But congrats on the last two years, y’all took us to the woodshed no disputing that fact. Now run along and make a T-shirt for the big win and enjoy that sec welfare check.

....stopped reading after you referred to the 'modern series'.... there's only 1 series.... ALL-TIME. Timeframing is a loser's argument.

Big 12 is Oklahoma and then everyone else in football. Unless it's actually OU, highly doubt it. SEC....? I don't see any of the coaches in the top tier leaving anytime soon.

Big 12 is Oklahoma and then everyone else in football. Unless it's actually OU, highly doubt it. SEC....? I don't see any of the coaches in the top tier leaving anytime soon.
You’re high if you think big 12 programs like Oklahoma or Texas, Baylor or T Tech couldn’t rip a coach from Kentucky. Y’all are not a top tier program in the SEC. Merely a bottom feeder, but ultimately doesn’t matter because no top program would settle with a coach like mashed potato Stoops.

Last edited:
You’re high if you think big 12 programs like Oklahoma or Texas, Baylor or T Tech couldn’t rip a coach from Kentucky. Y’all are not a top tier program in the SEC. Merely a bottom feeder, but ultimately doesn’t matter because no top program would settle with a coach like mashed potato Stoops.

....nah, making their way to middle tier. 4 straight bowls, recruiting, etc all are clear evidence of that. Stoops being successful does make him a candidate for bigger, jobs, I get it. Hopefully he sticks around and keeps building the program and bitch-slapping U6 in the process.

tumblr_mzg1ynul7E1s36aafo1_500.gif

....nah, making their way to middle tier. 4 straight bowls, recruiting, etc all are clear evidence of that. Stoops being successful does make him a candidate for bigger, jobs, I get it. Hopefully he sticks around and keeps building the program and bitch-slapping U6 in the process.
The middle tier...Laughing

Please. Y’all are in the easy division and still barely broke .500

Oh and Satterfield won ACC coach of the year .

...after 2-10 last year, good for him. Splitting hairs ain't gonna help you. The SEC laughs at ACC football.... except at one team and it ain't yours.

...after 2-10 last year, good for him. Splitting hairs ain't gonna help you. The SEC laughs at ACC football.... except at one team and it ain't yours.
Sec has Alabama and LSU this year. Big whoop. Georgia overrated per usual. Doesn’t take away from the fact that UKay will always be bottom feeders in that conference.

Sec has Alabama and LSU this year. Big whoop. Georgia overrated per usual. Doesn’t take away from the fact that UKay will always be bottom feeders in that conference.

.....careful keeping those fingers crossed....you'll get arthritis.

Calling a better program 'overrated'....seems to be the norm among you U6 people. The envy is obvious. ACC football is Clemson and a bunch of posers.

SEC Hierarchy right now looks like this:

LSU
Bama
Georgia
Auburn
Florida
Texas A&M
Miss St.
Tennessee (until UK gets over the hump in beating them)
UK
Mizzou
South Carolina
Ole Miss
Arkansas
Vandy

....so yeah, trending toward the middle tier.

.....careful keeping those fingers crossed....you'll get arthritis.

Calling a better program 'overrated'....seems to be the norm among you U6 people. The envy is obvious. ACC football is Clemson and a bunch of posers.

SEC Hierarchy right now looks like this:

LSU
Bama
Georgia
Auburn
Florida
Texas A&M
Miss St.
Tennessee (until UK gets over the hump in beating them)
UK
Mizzou
South Carolina
Ole Miss
Arkansas
Vandy

....so yeah, trending toward the middle tier.
You guys will always be bottom feeders, aka the laughing stock of the SEC.

It must suck ass to lose to bottom feeders of the SEC.
Could really give 3 shits less about football, but yeah it’s been a meh past few years. Yet we still have 2 bcs bowl victories within the past 15 years.

We’ve got leftover 2 and 3 star players Petrino’s dumbass left us with. Our defensive ends are the size of linebackers. I get you guys won your super bowl though. It’s a big deal in Lex. Winking

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Could really give 3 shits less about football, but yeah it’s been a meh past few years. Yet we still have 2 bcs bowl victories within the past 15 years.

...yeah, until the next year U6 is 'good' and then guys like you and Kerry will be making "football powerhouse" comments again.

You dumb mother****ers love to trot out the "modern series" b.s like anyone gives a ****. Did you play the games or not?
Yes? Then they count.

You dont get to bitch and moan like a bunch of pussies saying your 2013 title counts because it happened regardless of what the NCAA says, and then simultaneously dismiss the football games that also happened because its inconvenient that you got your ass whipped. Did you play the games? Then they count.

The only reason is a rivalry at all is because so many of you are so insufferably stupid.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT