ADVERTISEMENT

UM vs UofL not getting any love

I understand why he feels hesitant, what a lot of betters found was, they'd really really felt like they should have taken that bet when they were confident.

giphy.gif

Like I said, I like money. It seems like a bet you might be confident enough to take. Where's the harm in asking?

In response to my T-shirt comment though? Of all the shit you post you can’t take a little joke and resort to this childish shit? You know it deep down this is kiddie stuff you get on others about.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
.....I get it, you still mad. Jimmies rustled. But as predictions go, you kinda suck, so maybe you might wanna avoid forecasting Bowden's NFL future.
Not mad at all, we just beat the ranked 4 team in the nation by double digits. Our football program went from 2-10 last year to 7-5 with a bowl. I’m so mad JC. Fuming.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I’m a cards fan and for whatever it’s worth I can see Bowden having a nice nfl career as a slot receiver. I don’t think anyone’s gonna take a flier on him as wildcat formation QB, even though he’s really good at it. But I can see him having a nice career as a slot receiver (that’s not meant as a slight, I just think he would be better suited for the slot than the outside)

DaBull is very afraid of losing 100 bucks. Might not be able to make his car payment. Go easy on him.

Funny thing is, Indiana probably has a great shot. At least at home.

I’m a cards fan and for whatever it’s worth I can see Bowden having a nice nfl career as a slot receiver. I don’t think anyone’s gonna take a flier on him as wildcat formation QB, even though he’s really good at it. But I can see him having a nice career as a slot receiver (that’s not meant as a slight, I just think he would be better suited for the slot than the outside)

Its cute when uofk fans ONLY talk about football when they win.

Before Saturday', Tennessee had shut them up as usual.

Reactions: UL_1986
You'd think you'd shut yours after the past 2 years... 101-23.
When’s the last time Kentucky won a bcs bowl game? Or have they?

I’ve personally seen U of L win a Sugar Bowl and an Orange Bowl within the past 15 years. What about UKay?

Last edited:
DaBull is very afraid of losing 100 bucks. Might not be able to make his car payment. Go easy on him.

Funny thing is, Indiana probably has a great shot. At least at home.

lol my truck is paid for. It may hinder paying the wifes new Tahoe RST, actually no, no it won't it.

P.S. They are awesome vehicles, having a hard time handing it over to the wife but I'll get something when GM does a mid year update on the frame/suspension of the new trucks.

When’s the last time Kentucky won a bcs bowl game? Or have they?

I’ve personally seen U of L win a Sugar Bowl and an Orange Bowl within the past 15 years. What about UKay?

....cue the usual card fan response: 'You're living in the past."

U6 is now 15-17 vs UK all time. I Couldn't care less about U6's games that don't involve UK.

ADVERTISEMENT