ADVERTISEMENT

UM vs UofL not getting any love

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
All I see on ESPN being promoted for the BIG/ACC challenge is Dook vs MSU on Tuesday and UNC vs OSU on Wednesday.

Where's the love for a likely top 10 matchup....maybe even top 5 (as it should be imo).

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
All I see on ESPN being promoted for the BIG/ACC challenge is Dook vs MSU on Tuesday and UNC vs OSU on Wednesday.

Where's the love for a likely top 10 matchup....maybe even top 5 (as it should be imo).

I got a kick out of them advertising the Duke/MSU game as 1 vs 3 when they know there is no chance of that actually being a game of 1 vs 3.

It wasn’t supposed to be a good game. Still, you’d think ESPN would be all over promoting this game.

Who cares? As long as I can watch it I don’t give a shit who they are promoting!
It bothers me. ESPN should stop tying to sell specific teams and sell the sport.

I will watch both games; however, ESPN gets hung up on one team they want to sell.

The best part about this year is that Zion is gone. ESPN drove me crazy with the constant bull shit about Zion. You would be watching Virginia Tech and the diatribe would always get back to Zion.

Louisville doing their whiteout tonight? Quite the testament to Howard if UL is considering their biggest home game of the season an OOC game vs Michigan in his 8th career head coaching game.

It bothers me. ESPN should stop tying to sell specific teams and sell the sport.

I will watch both games; however, ESPN gets hung up on one team they want to sell.

The best part about this year is that Zion is gone. ESPN drove me crazy with the constant bull shit about Zion. You would be watching Virginia Tech and the diatribe would always get back to Zion.
They sell Duke because people like to watch Duke. I think it's been posted here several times before but most of the top 10 watched CBB games any given year involve them more than any other school.

They pump Duke. People tune in. Big money in ad revenue. It's why they'll always showcase Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina over all of the other schools.

Louisville doing their whiteout tonight? Quite the testament to Howard if UL is considering their biggest home game of the season an OOC game vs Michigan in his 8th career head coaching game.
Probably because attendance is down across the board in college basketball, so it’s a tactic the AD uses to get people involved.

Reactions: beasleythecard
They sell Duke because people like to watch Duke. I think it's been posted here several times before but most of the top 10 watched CBB games any given year involve them more than any other school.

They pump Duke. People tune in. Big money in ad revenue. It's why they'll always showcase Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina over all of the other schools.

Fans tune in to watch Duke lose.

Fans tune in to watch Duke lose.
FElEV8B.gif

U6 hanging a banner tonight I hear...

I don't think U6 can handle another L's down in 3 days time. They'll lose their feathers again...

So I'm putting my bread on the Cards...

Will be an interesting game. Michigan is by far more tested at this point. KP has it as a 8 point game, line is what 5, I see it being closer. Would take the points and possibly the ml.

Will be an interesting game. Michigan is by far more tested at this point. KP has it as a 8 point game, line is what 5, I see it being closer. Would take the points and possibly the ml.

Something else kind of interesting.

You said biggest home game.

Louisville's biggest home games are VA and UNC.

I didn’t come up with that, dipshit. Ty Spalding (UL insider) told one of our mods UL does their whiteout game once or twice a year for the biggest home game(s) of the year and chose this #1 vs #4 matchup to do it.

I didn’t come up with that, dipshit. Ty Spalding (UL insider) told one of our mods UL does their whiteout game once or twice a year for the biggest home game(s) of the year and chose this #1 vs #4 matchup to do it.

Watch the name calling internet tough guy.

You posted it.

ADVERTISEMENT