ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite women's CBB team is South Carolina

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Why you ask? And no, it has nothing to do with loving Cocks.

Its really simple. These days its become clear that the powers that be are trying to trick us into watching the God awful display of sports known as broads college basketball. I looked at my on screen guide last weekend and there was tons of college basketball with some great matchups, but then I looked closer and realized it was a scam. Texas isn't undefeated nor are they ranked top 5. Baylor isn't undefeated. So I looked at the guide again, maybe I missed the part where it said WOMENs? Nope, no mention of womens anywhere.

So this is why I love South Carolina. Big Gender can try and fool us all they want by having the networks remove the word womens from the game description, but as soon as I see South Carolina in there I instantly know they are talking about broads. ESPN can make the scores on the ticker look the same for men and women, but as soon as #1 USC shows up at the beginning of the scroll I know we ain't talking about Clarence Weatherspoon. Is there even a South Carolina men's program anymore?

And as long as South Carolina stays at the top of the polls, Big Gender is going to have a really tough time trying to fool me into thinking the games w/ USC are real games with men.

So thank you USC women for being a beacon of light in a sea of dishonesty.

the powers that be are trying to trick us into watching the God awful display of sports known as broads college basketball. I looked at my on screen guide last weekend and there was tons of college basketball with some great matchups, but then I looked closer and realized it was a scam. Texas isn't undefeated nor are they ranked top 5. Baylor isn't undefeated.

Ugh! So frustrating! I've recorded a half-dozen games this year that turned out to be Women's games. Happened again last night. Missouri vs LSU. Not a game I'd put high on my watch list, but given the lack of games last night, I was perfectly content to watch this matchup.

That "scam" as you call it, probably doubles the tv viewership for a game.

I noticed the “hide the gender” game on the guide also.

And it is ALSO because you love lady cocks.

Since “lady cock” might be misunderstood, I thought I should clarify.

IMG-8611.jpg

It's abundantly clear that Kamilla Cardoso deep dicked OP and he is a clinger. Look, she doesn't love you even though she let you lick your ejaculate off her penis.
no idea who that is, but I'll assume it's a she-dude on USC. If that's the case I'll do whatever I can to help it keep dominating WCBB and keep USC on top where they serve as a beacon of light/warning for the rest of us innocent soles just trying to find a game to watch.

no idea who that is, but I'll assume it's a she-dude on USC. If that's the case I'll do whatever I can to help it keep dominating WCBB and keep USC on top where they serve as a beacon of light/warning for the rest of us innocent soles just trying to find a game to watch.
She’s 6’7” & from Brazil…..probably means she has a giant Cock!

Its really simple. These days its become clear that the powers that be are trying to trick us into watching the God awful display of sports known as broads college basketball. I looked at my on screen guide last weekend and there was tons of college basketball with some great matchups, but then I looked closer and realized it was a scam. Texas isn't undefeated nor are they ranked top 5. Baylor isn't undefeated. So I looked at the guide again, maybe I missed the part where it said WOMENs? Nope, no mention of womens anywhere.

So this is why I love South Carolina. Big Gender can try and fool us all they want by having the networks remove the word womens from the game description, but as soon as I see South Carolina in there I instantly know they are talking about broads. ESPN can make the scores on the ticker look the same for men and women, but as soon as #1 USC shows up at the beginning of the scroll I know we ain't talking about Clarence Weatherspoon. Is there even a South Carolina men's program anymore?

And as long as South Carolina stays at the top of the polls, Big Gender is going to have a really tough time trying to fool me into thinking the games w/ USC are real games with men.

OP you know you are a closet Iowa women's basketball fan. After all, your program helped set the attendance record with the first women's CBB played in a major FB stadium.

I figured it was to balance out your favorite Men's CBB team.

ADVERTISEMENT