ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

This is actually the truth, and history has shown it to be true.This series has always been about Louisville having everything to gain and nothing to lose.

It's also why we don't need Indiana.

Unless you are one of the four actual blue bloods, playing Kentucky is a privilege, not a right.

Hopefully that sounded as condescending as I intended.
They've lied, cheated, stolen, paid hookers and players.....on and on....and finally got into a respectable conference. Only now have they finally stepped up in competition enough to even be meritorious enough to be considered rival worthy. And we are blowing the doors off them.

Before this it ticked me off because we were punching down. Sure they won games against us. Marshall has beaten West Virginia. Memphis has beaten Tennessee. Cincinnati has beaten Ohio State. But they were never worth carrying on the schedule.

Im ready for the series to end so we can schedule more intriguing opponents honestly. We arent getting anything out of this but a bunch of obnoxious bird fans mouthing off win or lose.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Don't know the author,

81420378_2746337532146673_6323311772434432000_n.jpg

They've lied, cheated, stolen, paid hookers and players.....on and on....and finally got into a respectable conference. Only now have they finally stepped up in competition enough to even be meritorious enough to be considered rival worthy. And we are blowing the doors off them.

Before this it ticked me off because we were punching down. Sure they won games against us. Marshall has beaten West Virginia. Memphis has beaten Tennessee. Cincinnati has beaten Ohio State. But they were never worth carrying on the schedule.

Im ready for the series to end so we can schedule more intriguing opponents honestly. We arent getting anything out of this but a bunch of obnoxious bird fans mouthing off win or lose.
Lol. You alright?

Brothers and sisters? Married? Both?
I was thinking they got together at a family gathering and all came together with "lets invade the national board while we have a chance". Whether or not it was just 3 or 4 family members, IDK.

ADVERTISEMENT