ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

Also, to any UK fan complaining about foul trouble, we have to remember we basically have a 7 man rotation. We have 10 scholarship players. 1 is injured, Juzand and surprising Whitney has been shit so far.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
coach Mack throwing the game was a bold strategy. that motto of "finish kentucky" ......... gave Uk that happy ending we all needed!

PS he threw the game by his bad coaching..

I just think Mack can be boneheaded at times and wont make adjustments that should be obvious. Like can someone tell me how in the heck Richards was able to play the final like 10 mins (including OT) with 4 fouls. We didnt even try to foul him out. Same with Maxey.
You did, but were too aggressive. He drew two charges.

I completely disagree. Sutton, McMahon, Enoch, Kimble, Perry, Williams...those guys played hard. Nwora’s body language and intensity didnt come close to a single one of those players I named. We went on a 15-2 run while he sat on the bench. That should say something.
I would take Enoch and Sutton on UK's team anyday. We just need some guys who can bang . . . Cal seems to like guys who can finesse, but I like inside guys like those two. Muscle some dudes around. It was a good game. Much respect to U of L. Not sure I want a rematch in March.

I would take Enoch and Sutton on UK's team anyday. We just need some guys who can bang . . . Cal seems to like guys who can finesse, but I like inside guys like those two. Muscle some dudes around. It was a good game. Much respect to U of L. Not sure I want a rematch in March.
Enoch did whatever he wanted when he was 1 on 1 with Richards. You could see it coming every time he backed Richards down in the post, automatic 2. Will never understand why Cal doesn’t double him when that’s coming. If he kicks it out and they score, so be it, but don’t just give it to him.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

EJ needs to grow some balls. He’s one of the softest 6’10 guys we’ve ever had.

Easily Kentucky’s super bowl....

Rent free.

BarrenHilariousHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Congrats uk fans.

We didn’t deserve to win, when we couldn’t even make 50% of our free throws in a game that went to overtime smdh. That was the main diff imo y’all made it FTs and we clanked ours. And our best player decides to disappear and for the first time maybe ever, not hunt shots for himself.

Refs were shitty both ways but that’s pretty much what I’ve come to expect in college basketball these days.

Props to Sutton, Kimble and Enoch, I thought they played great, everyone else not so much. From a cards fans perspective at least.

Last edited:
it’s really quite simple. Did EVANSVILLE beat Kentucky at Rupp? Did Louisville beat Kentucky at Rupp?
Yikes, take a lap little guy. You can post better. If you can’t figure out why this is a dumb statement, re-evaluate your posting.

Yikes, take a lap little guy. You can post better. If you can’t figure out why this is a dumb statement, re-evaluate your posting.

Coming from the noted basketball mind that predicted a 15 point win for his guys. Laughing

Congrats uk fans.

We didn’t deserve to win, when we couldn’t even make 50% of our free throws in a game that went to overtime smdh. That was the main diff imo y’all made it FTs and we clanked ours. And our best player decides to disappear and for the first time maybe ever, not hunt shots for himself.

Refs were shitty both ways but that’s pretty much what I’ve come to expect in college basketball these days.

Props to Sutton, Kimble and Enoch, I thought they played great, everyone else not so much. From a cards fans perspective at least.
Good post, but UofL DID deserve to win. They walked into a hornet's nest and damn near won against an extremely desperate team with a ton of talent and size.

We know all about free throws. Missed free throws cost us a FF last year and an E8 the year before. It REALLY sucks when it happens in the NCAAT.

Reactions: UL_1986
Lol did fedora hack into your account this morning? Quit being a dipshit Laughing

This is why we don't like UofL. They dont shut the **** up ever, even after continually getting hammered year after year. "Yea, but." "If." JFC...they dont lead us in a single H2H series in any sport. None. Shut the **** up already.

Reactions: JC for 3
Good post, but UofL DID deserve to win. They walked into a hornet's nest and damn near won against an extremely desperate team with a ton of talent and size.

We know all about free throws. Missed free throws cost us a FF last year and an E8 the year before. It REALLY sucks when it happens in the NCAAT.
I almost started laughing when we couldn’t hit them down the stretch. Perfect recipe for disaster.

Reactions: kyjeff1
lol Just busting your balls. I was wrong about Enoch and I’d love to have Sutton, but the rest of those dudes...

Reactions: UL_1986
This is why we don't like UofL. They dont shut the **** up ever, even after continually getting hammered year after year. "Yea, but." "If." JFC...they dont lead us in a single H2H series in any sport. None. Shut the **** up already.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT