ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

I think phil's whole deal is to be so absurd and annoying that people just stop paying attention to threads that are sort of anti-Duke. That is the only reasonable explanation for his absurdity.

Fvcking power move by Banchero making K’s grandson drive him around like he is his own personal Uber driver.

I mean, if you are a Duke fan and you aren't pleased with the grandson taking the fall for this you are silly.

Reactions: bMORE607
Yeah, the whole sitting in the back seat is super weird and makes no sense to me but whatever. To each his own. Maybe he just wanted to experience what things were like in the back seat of his own vehicle. I mean, c'mon. Don't we all sometimes randomly let drunk dudes drive our vehicle while sitting in the back seat?

Yeah, the whole sitting in the back seat is super weird and makes no sense to me but whatever. To each his own. Maybe he just wanted to experience what things were like in the back seat of his own vehicle. I mean, c'mon. Don't we all sometimes randomly let drunk dudes drive our vehicle while sitting in the back seat?
Maybe they dropped off the other dude's and he just didn't get up front?

I saw that too. Anybody else find it hilarious (suspicious) that two dudes are out drinking in a car, and one rides in the back seat while the other drives?
Maybe they were both in the back seat . . . .?

B0tYAp_S_80XDzjnkEz7dNdaxX66LWuCoBSRScd-5TILIOhUDwaYruZVpQRHEiE9m2Pw_2Wd0vA7HB_J7spkiuxYQf3m7f_hPtvNWOVaD9W_-J3IYVNOlgOPMFRtkcGSd1eA0i80xQ

CAA has a deal with Dreamworks for loaner cars for their clients like Banchero apparently in exchange for autographs, appearances at the dealership, game shoes and other memorabilia.

That's why his car is registered there.

Paolo is absolutely making bank with the NIL, he's already made more than $1 Million apparently.

It shows you the power of the Duke brand. Apparently Sam Howell (projected 1st Round NFL Pick) of UNC has only made $250K off of it. 😂

CAA has a deal with Dreamworks for loaner cars for their clients like Banchero apparently in exchange for autographs, appearances at the dealership, game shoes and other memorabilia.

Paolo is absolutely making bank with the NIL, he's already made more than $1 Million apparently.

It shows you the power of the Duke brand. Apparently Sam Howell (projected 1st Round NFL Pick) of UNC has only made $250K off of it. 😂
But Sam Howell is not that good. PB is a top 3 draft pick.

That I am an adult, yes. If you are over 30 and still play video games, seek help.

LOL, the guy claiming to be an adult who spends all day arguing with strangers on a message board anytime someone disses Duke is calling people who play video games children?

You are a delusional idiot with no perception of reality and a total lack of self awareness.

BTW, I'm 52, guaranteed to be more successful and educated than you and I'm currently playing Far Cry 6 on PS5.

Hundreds of millions of people need to seek help I guess.

My dad still plays Tetris. Everyone has stuff they enjoy. Video games is far from the list of things people should shame

My saying is that there's nothing to be ashamed about playing video games and there's nothing to be proud about being good at them (unless you actually make Esports money doing it).

I know we won't be able to, but it would be interesting to see a list of what players made from NIL. It's all basically speculation at this point. Tyty Washington has quite a few NIL deals and even started a foundation which has been approved by the IRS for tax exempt public charity. However, there's no way to know the details of all those deals.

Hundreds of millions of people need to seek help I guess.

My dad still plays Tetris. Everyone has stuff they enjoy. Video games is far from the list of things people should shame
Hundreds of millions huh? 350million i
LOL, the guy claiming to be an adult who spends all day arguing with strangers on a message board anytime someone disses Duke is calling people who play video games children?

You are a delusional idiot with no perception of reality and a total lack of self awareness.

BTW, I'm 52, guaranteed to be more successful and educated than you and I'm currently playing Far Cry 6 on PS5.
So you have a doctorate, have over 5 million in Net Worth, with not one bit of recurring debt. Good for you.

I really dont care, due to it not having one bit of effect on my life

Nice. Just got the multiplayer beta for the new Halo on Xbox Series X. Its been fantastic.

If you're playing Far Cry maybe he was right 😉

Nice. Just got the multiplayer beta for the new Halo on Xbox Series X. Its been fantastic.

Man I played one game and stopped. Gonna try some more this weekend. I was always a Call of Duty not halo guy but I'm awful now lol.

Hundreds of millions huh? 350million i

So you have a doctorate, have over 5 million in Net Worth, with not one bit of recurring debt. Good for you.

I really dont care, due to it not having one bit of effect on my life
RollLaugh you don't have any of that.

So you play video games huh?
Your response to my post just further proves that you’re a complete moron. Not that it matters but I haven’t owned a game system since I owned a Sega Genesis back in the 1990’s when. I was in my late teens to early 20’s but it’s cute that your best comeback/insult is to make fun of people just because they still enjoy playing video games as adults.

Your response to my post just further proves that you’re a complete moron. Not that it matters but I haven’t owned a game system since I owned a Sega Genesis back in the 1990’s when. I was in my late teens to early 20’s but it’s cute that your best comeback/insult is to make fun of people just because they still enjoy playing video games as adults.
Seems to matter enough to you that you had to comeback and clarify. Good for you.

I haven't played a video game in decades either but do recall Pitfall Atari 2600 being alright in my days as a youth.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT