ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

I was thinking that too but K needs to show them who’s boss still even though it’s his last year so I went first half

I seriously doubt Banchero plays tonight. And yes, we'll come down hard on him with an indefinite suspension. Hoping he learns his lesson after one game.

21 point line for Duke. Better jump on it quick before it gets adjusted.

How about that, UK and UNc fans commenting on this thread. Shocking.

Are only Duke fans allowed to comment about Duke players getting arrested?
Absolutely not. Just makes me laugh when you look at who jumped on this thread. Wont take the ass kicking away and UNc fans can only hope he gets suspended and doesnt play against them. They suck this year. Kind of like they do in football.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Absolutely not. Just makes me laugh when you look at who jumped on this thread. Wont take the ass kicking away and UNc fans can only hope he gets suspended and doesnt play against them. They suck this year. Kind of like they do in football.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Yeah, but anytime there’s a thread about the AFAM scandal, you're all over it.
Heck, you even changed your screen name to AFAM. You can't seriously be this hypocritical.

K's Grandson can take the hit, he has an inheritance, Banchero has a future career. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: bMORE607
We can't comment on it? Seriously? Nobody said anything out of line, get a grip man.
Did I say that? No. Damn, what a sensitive Sally you are. All I did was laugh at the first comments and who the poster roots for. Talk about needing to get a grip.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
A Maryland fan started this thread?

Did I say that? No. Damn, what a sensitive Sally you are. All I did was laugh at the first comments and who the poster roots for. Talk about needing to get a grip.
LMAO, you're so predictable man. You always try so hard to walk it back after getting called out for making a dumb statement.

Never change man, never change.

Chill out, Paolo will be fine, probably will just have to sit a couple games and duke fans might have to take a little ribbing about it. Just laugh at it man. You are capable of laughing, right?

Honestly, getting in a car with someone who is 0.08 shouldn't be an arrestable offense. That's ridiculous.
Judging by the charge Paolo got, it's possible he was driving and switched seats when the cop pulled them over, but that's just a guess. If he did that, he might be in quite a bit more trouble.

K is a great motivator. He'll know just what to say turn this negative event into positive energy.

Judging by the charge Paolo got, it's possible he was driving and switched seats when the cop pulled them over, but that's just a guess. If he did that, he might be in quite a bit more trouble.
I would think if they saw that, they would have given Banchero a DUI.

Here is the statement about his charge:

Aiding and abetting a DWI in North Carolina can be charged when a person knowingly turns over their own vehicle to someone who is impaired or fails to prevent an impaired person from getting behind the wheel.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Stupid ass kids.

I would expect some games to be missed. Not sure anyone is getting kicked off the team. A kid from Kansas (I think?) just got a DWI and missed 3 games. Mark Few got one and missed one game (although it is legal for him to drink, since he is over 21.)

Not just embarrassing, but STUPID. Every year mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers are killed through no fault of their own by stupid people who are CONVINCED that THEY can drive drunk, even if everyone else can't. Newsflash; nobody can drive drunk; it is only stupid ego that makes you think you can, and it is the same stupid ego EVERY SINGLE DRUNK PERSON has. Get an uber, or have a DD, or don't drink so much that you cannot drive. Your fun times isn't worth someone elses life.

Glad nobody got hurt. Both guys need a serious punishment, and both REALLY need to face the reality of what they COULD have done. Hopefully they learn from it.

LOL at @Afamu in this thread. Both should be kicked off the team. Plenty of coach K fanboys in Durham would gladly drive around coach k’s drunkass grandson. Just dumb to ever drive drunk in today’s day and age
K's daughter is asst AD?
of course she is. Coach K is Duke university. The AD and president both work for him

LOL at @Afamu in this thread. Both should be kicked off the team. Plenty of coach K fanboys in Durham would gladly drive around coach k’s drunkass grandson. Just dumb to ever drive drunk in today’s day and age

of course she is. Coach K is Duke university. The AD and president both work for him
LOL at AUHoosier in his whole life. Yep, Coach K is Duke. Too bad Auburn cant get anyone to stick around long enough to be considered for that title.

Is Duke paying well enough (NIL) for them to be able to afford one? I've not read much about their NIL deals.
Interesting that you bring that up. I actually said that to a friend the other day. Have not heard about Duke hoops and the NIL deals. Cash payments from boosters are so much easier.

LOL at AUHoosier in his whole life. Yep, Coach K is Duke. Too bad Auburn cant get anyone to stick around long enough to be considered for that title.
Stick around long enough? Wtf are you talking about? Auburn’s athletic department made almost two times as much as duke’s did last year. Also a coach should never be bigger than the university. That’s not a positive thing. See what happen at penn st.

ADVERTISEMENT