ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

Yeah, the whole sitting in the back seat is super weird and makes no sense to me but whatever. To each his own. Maybe he just wanted to experience what things were like in the back seat of his own vehicle. I mean, c'mon. Don't we all sometimes randomly let drunk dudes drive our vehicle while sitting in the back seat?
It makes plenty of sense if they did the switcharoo. Banchero is a big kid no way he and another person could climb over each other in the front of the car. But not so hard if he jumps to the back then the passenger slides over the middle console to the driver seat.

Obv i have no idea what happens, but thats ablut the only reason i can think of why one would be in the back seat and one in the drivers seat with only 2 ppl in the car. You def dont choose to sit in the back seat of your own car, thats like bro code anyways if someone else drives your car, you get shotgun automatically.

No clue what the truth is but if the vehicle belongs to Banchero, they can hit him with a DWI regardless of where he was sitting.

I know this story isn't Apples to apples when I was stationed in Germany, myself, and a group of friends took a trip to England. I drove us to the train station, gave my keys to one of the guys staying behind, and he took my car back to the base.

2 days later, while I was still in a different country, he got busted with a DWI in my car. A week later when I got back, I also got charged with a DWI because it was my vehicle and I had given him the keys. I basically got out of it because he never informed me that he was taking my vehicle out that night.

End of random story that really has nothing much to do with the thread. Just had some free time tonight and haven't posted in awhile, so you're welcome.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
No clue what the truth is but if the vehicle belongs to Banchero, they can hit him with a DWI regardless of where he was sitting.

I know this story isn't Apples to apples when I was stationed in Germany, myself, and a group of friends took a trip to England. I drove us to the train station, gave my keys to one of the guys staying behind, and he took my car back to the base.

2 days later, while I was still in a different country, he got busted with a DWI in my car. A week later when I got back, I also got charged with a DWI because it was my vehicle and I had given him the keys. I basically got out of it because he never informed me that he was taking my vehicle out that night.

End of random story that really has nothing much to do with the thread. Just had some free time tonight and haven't posted in awhile, so you're welcome.
Ive known a group of people that got pulled over drinking and driving and they pulled over and the driver moved seat so the drivers seat was just just vacant and never would snitch out who was driving none of them got a dui.

Granted this is podunk, ky where everyone knows everyone and their families etc. and like 20 years ago. White privilege to a T tbh

So id say the laws vary state to state, and im sure the above story was most def not done by the books by the officers lol.

ADVERTISEMENT