JJ Redick
Jay Williams
Marques Bolden
Brandon Ingram
Kyrie Irving
Zion Williamson
Jayson Tatum

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
What was the custom job they did for K? A pimped out handicap accessible minivan?
FloweryDampGardensnake-max-1mb.gif

.08 is above the limit, but barely. Maybe you account for the time it took to take the test and say he was at .10 when he got behind the wheel, but I think this will mitigate the penalty for Paolo compared to if the driver was say a .16 or something like that.
Very very suprised being the accused are basically celebrities, the police didnt give him some extra time to get that .08 down. But they might have and like u said it still didnt drop enough.

As a Duke fan this kind of tells me that they went to this place to look at cars or speak to the owners about doing a car for Paolo after he is drafted. That is the rosy fan thought.

Quite a list of celebs.

What the hell am I missing. Dude was a passenger. Who gives a fu!!
Thats whats i dont get. Seems like the dumbest law ever. Seems like all banchero would have had to do was say he had bo clue if mini k was drinking or not 🤷‍♂️ not his responsibility to Monitor whether someone else is drinking.

Plus dude only blowing a .08 makes it even more silly imo

As a Duke fan this kind of tells me that they went to this place to look at cars or speak to the owners about doing a car for Paolo after he is drafted. That is the rosy fan thought.

Quite a list of celebs.
I wouldnt be surprised if Coach Ks grandson doesnt have a black card of Ks and picks up the tab for anything and everything bought by teamates. Not even really illegal i dont guess.

Wouldnt be surpised if brad calipari didnt have the same kind of access to his dads credit cards back when he played at UK. Again not saying its even illegal, just that it wouldnt surprise me.

Actually pretty briliant assuming it is indeed not illegal.

Thats whats i dont get. Seems like the dumbest law ever. Seems like all banchero would have had to do was say he had no clue if mini k was drinking or not 🤷‍♂️ not his responsibility to Monitor whether someone else is drinking.

I agree that its an odd/dumb law. However, ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. He can't just say he didn't know he was drinking. If you are letting somebody drive your car, you should probably know they are sober or not.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Of course they are good at what they do. It wouldn’t have been used as a recruiting tool the last 15-20 years if not
Funny. I have never seen you mention this previously in one of your idiotic rants. Hmmmmmm, wonder why?

And once again, those with logic and common sense, do you not think this place has been looked into ad nauseam with this client list. By the NCAA, AFAM U fans, State fans?? Come on man.

I agree that its an odd/dumb law. However, ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. He can't just say he didn't know he was drinking. If you are letting somebody drive your car, you should probably know they are sober or not.
Again how is he supposed to know/guarentee the other dude didnt sneak off and have a shot. .08 he obv wasnt stumbling drunk. Like another poster mentioned mini K might have been supposed to been the DD . Regardless its not bancheros job to monitor if mini k drank or not.

seems he could have said i asked him if he had drank and he said no, i dont carry a breathalyzer on me. In fact he probly could have dodged the charge by not saying a word to anyone except “lawyer”.

Im just seeing this and havent read all the post just saw a golden tweet.

No surprise Coach Ks grandson knows how to take a charge 🤣
Yeah, Banchero was the driver. Good old switcheroo...

Also if u can refuse a breathalyzer as the driver surely banchero could have refused it as well as the field tests and theyd have had no way to prove he was even drinking.

@WeAreDePaul

Hire me and lets go around consulting the rich and/or famous on how to dodge charges 🤣

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Banchero was in the back seat according to the police report and passed a breathalyzer. Anything else?
There is something else. Charlotte police department currently has an internal investigation about it.

Edit: Im an idiot and I dont know why I typed Charlotte

Last edited:
Funny. I have never seen you mention this previously in one of your idiotic rants. Hmmmmmm, wonder why?

And once again, those with logic and common sense, do you not think this place has been looked into ad nauseam with this client list. By the NCAA, AFAM U fans, State fans?? Come on man.

You calling someone else's rants idiotic?? Yesterday was classic you but like always, you see what you wanna see.

Reactions: RipThru

LOL at the ncaa punishing one of its golden boys. They will be sure to go after unc Wilmington though

Care to share?
The story is that Banchero was the driver. They switched spots. Was it a cover up by the police department or simply 2 kids swapping seats? No idea, but you know as much as I do now.

The story is that Banchero was the driver. They switched spots. Was it a cover up by the police department or simply 2 kids swapping seats? No idea, but you know as much as I do now.
Thanks.

Try to keep it together Phil. Yesterday wasn't a good day for you but it was funny watching a so called man having a meltdown because he didn't like what others were saying about duke. Being that sensitive and your reaction is priceless.

Try to keep it together Phil. Yesterday wasn't a good day for you but it was funny watching a so called man having a meltdown because he didn't like what others were saying about duke. Being that sensitive and your reaction is priceless.
Keep what together. He played last night. But here you are trying to make something out of nothing.

Sorry, but your schools cheating and lying for 23 years is out there in the public eye to make judgements. The emails and documents are real. Enjoy.

Keep what together. He played last night. But here you are trying to make something out of nothing.

Sorry, but your schools cheating and lying for 23 years is out there in the public eye to make judgements. The emails and documents are real. Enjoy.
LOL. Duke nor North Carolina are clean. Never have been. Stop being delusional

Reactions: cmore79
You know what they say about opinions?
It’s not an opinion. College sports are dirty. They are not clean. Stop being a delusional nut job. I would just own duke’s cheating if I were you. Own the fact that the ncaa won’t touch you. Would have far more respect for you

It’s not an opinion. College sports are dirty. They are not clean. Stop being a delusional nut job. I would just own duke’s cheating if I were you. Own the fact that the ncaa won’t touch you. Would have far more respect for you
Sorry, I am one of those innocent until proven guilty folks. And if you think I am looking for your respect, you are wrong.

Chill out, I literally said it was just a guess. You’re pretty fvcking awful.

If this was a UK or uNC player, you'd be leading the charge to have him expelled.but would have a hell of a time talking trash to other fan bases

We get it now, the kid gave the keys to another kid that he knew was drinking. We got it.
Would not be looking to have anyone

ADVERTISEMENT