ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

Sorry, I am one of those innocent until proven guilty folks. And if you think I am looking for your respect, you are wrong.
The ncaa doesn’t want to find duke guilty. Why would they go after a cash cow. Your head so far up your ass it’s hilarious

The ncaa doesn’t want to find duke guilty. Why would they go after a cash cow. Your head so far up your ass it’s hilarious
Can you tell me of the 350+, I think, NCAA schools how Duke brings in more money than other schools. Duke last won a NC in 2015 and maybe the last FF they were in as well. I am curious about all this cash you are talking about Duke is generating. Seems to me for at least the last 5 years, they have not.

Help me understand.

Can you tell me of the 350+, I think, NCAA schools how Duke brings in more money than other schools. Duke last won a NC in 2015 and maybe the last FF they were in as well. I am curious about all this cash you are talking about Duke is generating. Seems to me for at least the last 5 years, they have not.

Help me understand.
So your dumbass thinks because they haven’t won a title the last few years they aren’t a cash cow for the ncaa? You are even dumber than I thought

So your dumbass thinks because they haven’t won a title the last few years they aren’t a cash cow for the ncaa? You are even dumber than I thought
Then please explain it for me. Being dumb like I am.

Did it benefit the NCAA when they didnt make the tourney also?

I will hang up and listen.

Then please explain it for me. Being dumb like I am.

Did it benefit the NCAA when they didnt make the tourney also?

I will hang up and listen.
It hurt the ncaa when they weren’t in the tournament. Duke has a large national following of sidewalk fans like yourself. These sidewalk fans bring a lot of eyeballs. Which in turn increases value to market for higher rates and purses from television providers. There is a reason why the media pushes teams like unc, duke, Kansas, Kentucky. Or in football Alabama or Ohio st. They make the ncaa a ton of money. You just aren’t very bright. Duke gets away with things just like unc did with the academic thing.

It hurt the ncaa when they weren’t in the tournament. Duke has a large national following of sidewalk fans like yourself. These sidewalk fans bring a lot of eyeballs. Which in turn increases value to market for higher rates and purses from television providers. There is a reason why the media pushes teams like unc, duke, Kansas, Kentucky. Or in football Alabama or Ohio st. They make the ncaa a ton of money. You just aren’t very bright. Duke gets away with things just like unc did with the academic thing.
Interesting. I recall the FF and all the NCAA tourney games sold out and the licensing deals are all done in advance.

Your explanation really makes no sense, except in your little pea brain.

If you think March Madness on CBS needs Duke or any specific program to be successful in 2021 and 2022, you really are dumb.

Interesting. I recall the FF and all the NCAA tourney games sold out and the licensing deals are all done in advance.

Your explanation really makes no sense, except in your little pea brain.

If you think March Madness on CBS needs Duke or any specific program to be successful in 2021 and 2022, you really are dumb.
LOl. Such a lightweight that doesn’t understand the big picture. It’s not just March madness. You really are dumber than shit

LOl. Such a lightweight that doesn’t understand the big picture. It’s not just March madness. You really are dumber than shit
Really want to hear this. So during the season or the rest of the year where does the NCAA need to Duke?

Really want to hear this. So during the season or the rest of the year where does the NCAA need to Duke?
They need programs like Duke the whole time. The media needs programs like Duke to market. Ncaa gets more money due to programs like Duke much more than ync Charlotte. Good lord just stfu. You don’t get it.

They need programs like Duke the whole time. The media needs programs like Duke to market. Ncaa gets more money due to programs like Duke much more than ync Charlotte. Good lord just stfu. You don’t get it.
Not sure you really understand media buys and the big picture of the NCAA and sports.

But you gave it a good shot.

BTW, what do you do for a living?

Not sure you really understand media buys and the big picture of the NCAA and sports.

But you gave it a good shot.

BTW, what do you do for a living?
I own two businesses. It’s you that doesnt understand. Programs like Duke are what raise the profile of the big picture for the ncaa and sports.networks aren’t paying for small programs that dont provide many eyeballs. Without large fanbases to market to the big picture isn’t as big. You are well out of your league here. Take your loss. Then stfu and move on.

I own two businesses. It’s you that doesnt understand. Programs like Duke are what raise the profile of the big picture for the ncaa and sports.networks aren’t paying for small programs that dont provide many eyeballs. Without large fanbases to market to the big picture isn’t as big. You are well out of your league here. Take your loss. Then stfu and move on.
I am good, thanks. Keep reading, some day you will get it.

.08 is above the limit, but barely. Maybe you account for the time it took to take the test and say he was at .10 when he got behind the wheel, but I think this will mitigate the penalty for Paolo compared to if the driver was say a .16 or something like that.

Very very suprised being the accused are basically celebrities, the police didnt give him some extra time to get that .08 down. But they might have and like u said it still didnt drop enough.

K's grandson is 20. The .08 limit only applies to people of legal drinking age. NC has a zero tolerance, meaning someone under 21 that has a BAC of 0.01% or higher can be arrested and charged with DWI.

you really are dumb.

Such a lightweight that doesn’t understand the big picture. You really are dumber than shit

just stfu. You don’t get it.

I am good, thanks. Keep reading, some day you will get it.

You two have put up some impressive points/counterpoints. So which of you likely has the more-accurate POV? At what point is emotion overriding true understanding?

there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif

Last edited:
You two have put up some impressive points/counterpoints. So which of you likely has the more-accurate POV? At what point is emotion overriding true understanding?

there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif
There is really not a debate when it comes to duke basketball being a very valuable commodity to the ncaa. It’s a complete fact they are

Reactions: cmore79
There is really not a debate when it comes to duke basketball being a very valuable commodity to the ncaa. It’s a complete fact they are
Well, at least we know one thing. Auburn is not a valuable commodity to the NCAA.

Well, at least we know one thing. Auburn is not a valuable commodity to the NCAA.
For football we are. Not for basketball just yet. We are building though. Hopefully today is a better system for you rook

For football we are. Not for basketball just yet. We are building though. Hopefully today is a better system for you rook
um, sorry, you arent in football either. But keep trying there buster. One day you might matter.

um, sorry, you arent in football either. But keep trying there buster. One day you might matter.
Did you miss 2010? If Auburn didn’t matter it’s a different outcome. Try again rook. What other bs do you have? Auburn makes twice as much money as duke does. Where did you actually go to school at anyway?

Banchero was in the back seat according to the police report and passed a breathalyzer. Anything else?
I saw that too. Anybody else find it hilarious (suspicious) that two dudes are out drinking in a car, and one rides in the back seat while the other drives?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Did you miss 2010? If Auburn didn’t matter it’s a different outcome. Try again rook. What other bs do you have? Auburn makes twice as much money as duke does. Where did you actually go to school at anyway?
#1, do you really think I remember of give two shyts about something Auburn did back in 2010. To answer your question, yes, I forget 2010. Has it been that long since you were relevant? Is that when you paid Cam 200k to play for your school.

And Duke's endowment is 12.7 billion, Auburns is 790 million. Now tell me how much more Auburn makes.

Any other stupid fvcking questions dumbass?

#1, do you really think I remember of give two shyts about something Auburn did back in 2010. To answer your question, yes, I forget 2010. Has it been that long since you were relevant? Is that when you paid Cam 200k to play for your school.

And Duke's endowment is 12.7 billion, Auburns is 790 million. Now tell me how much more Auburn makes.

Any other stupid fvcking questions dumbass?
We are comparing athletic revenues dumbfvxk. Stay on topic or stfu

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well you should. Again, logic and common sense.
No we shouldn’t. Hilarious seeing a non de grad talk about their academic money though. You are. Nor have ever been a student there. You are a side walk fan that just chose a winning team to cheer for. Zero skin in the game

No we shouldn’t. Hilarious seeing a non de grad talk about their academic money though. You are. Nor have ever been a student there. You are a side walk fan that just chose a winning team to cheer for. Zero skin in the game
So tell me why Duke, with a shitty football team and 15k students, should be ahead of AU in athletic revenue.

And btw, you just described the fans of every pro sports team and college sports team in the world. So, sorry, my sibling only played athletics at Duke. I hope all other fans can live up to your specifications of being able to root for a school.

ADVERTISEMENT