ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday night hoops thread***

From Matt Norlander:

The lesson of college basketball tonight: A charge call on Duke getting reversed in the final seconds: reviewable. A goaltending call on LSU and/or Kentucky on the deciding play of the game: not reviewable.
It's silly to insinuate that because it was Kentucky, that play was not reviewable and because it was Duke THAT play WAS reviewable. Two completely different plays where by rule one was reviewable and the other was not. Kentucky got shafted by a bad call/no call. It sucks for you guys, but it had nothing to do with favoritism towards Duke.

You missed the kid stepping OOB before this

Could have also played better D.

Everyone likes controversial game winners unless it’s your team.

Looks like UK, UM, MSU and UNC are destined for 2 seeds. Sucks to whoever gets Dukes region (won’t be UNC)

Could have also played better D.

Everyone likes controversial game winners unless it’s your team.

Looks like UK, UM, MSU and UNC are destined for 2 seeds. Sucks to whoever gets Dukes region (won’t be UNC)
We still have Tennessee twice. Opportunity is there for the taking

DzQDea7VYAADSB-

As a UK fan since the early 80's, I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic crowd for a road game in my life. I think there were more UT fans at Rupp Sat, than there is Missouri fans for this home game.

As a UK fan since the early 80's, I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic crowd for a road game in my life. I think there were more UT fans at Rupp Sat, than there is Missouri fans for this home game.

Only Duke can draw full crowds everywhere they go.

Can’t believe IU pulled a great game outta their ass at MSU a few weekends back they’re so bad

What the heck is Dykes talking about with that foul? That is exactly what you should do. Hack his arm close to the ball so he doesn't score.

Reactions: HRTheCard
That is just a terrible call. Worse than the second foul they called on Tilmon.

What the heck is Dykes talking about with that foul? That is exactly what you should do. Hack his arm close to the ball so he doesn't score.
It wasn't a play on the ball. He was trying to pin his arm down. That is/was a textbook F1.

It wasn't a play on the ball. He was trying to pin his arm down. That is/was a textbook F1.

He hit him in the arm. It is awful that college basketball lets guys push and shove guys from behind in the post but someone hacks someone in the arm and it is an F1.

He hit him in the arm. It is awful that college basketball lets guys push and shove guys from behind in the post but someone hacks someone in the arm and it is an F1.
I actually wish they'd call that more on the fast break. Rarely are dudes going for the ball. They just want to hack a guy to prevent a basket. It's dangerous when they have momentum.

Reactions: oldsports_
I actually wish they'd call that more on the fast break. Rarely are dudes going for the ball. They just want to hack a guy to prevent a basket. It's dangerous when they have momentum.

That play wasn't dangerous at all. He hit down on his arm. It is dangerous when you push from behind or undercut someone. If we technically call any play where guys aren't going for the ball an F1 we would have tons a game.

Tried to warn Missouri fans when they came into the SEC all hot to trot....you couldnt handle Kansas in the Big 12....you sure as hell arent going to be able to handle us then.

How lucky are we all not to be Mizz fans? God awful fans and those uni’s and colors are just horrible!Sick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT