ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Kentucky vs Georgia Game Thread

Did you watch the play? Toppin had his arm yanked straight down. It was a dangerous play.
I didn't disagee with the call...I said the term , "play on the ball" is overused...

On the bright side Boston showed improvement and Jackson didn't miss.

Reactions: cdbearde
Since you're asking, ugly. I didn't want to just interject and get Scottie going on an enraged tear.

Your above post you said “I didn’t want to just interject and get Scottie going”. I’m asking you if Scottie is your husband, boyfriend?

• Haha
Your above post you said “I didn’t want to just interject and get Scottie going”. I’m asking you if Scottie is your husband, boyfriend?
Scottie is you silly.

I can’t even hate tho fr. We just got our ass kicked by FSU and took a loss to Miami...😭

Reactions: Villian07
I know this is an obvious stance, but I’m pretty shocked how this season turned out for UK. I didn’t see this coming at all.
Not at all....COVID, or not. I mean 4-9? I mean when Sarr was ruled eligible.....Ahh, never mind.

But never thought I'd see a UK team this bad...

Possum tits I spell my name with a Y not an IE. Get it right, I was bout to get jealous!!!
You changed my name up, so I changed yours up. A proportional response. I didn't start it, you did.

della tell him that you have a spouse, that is what you have posted, you never stated what gender. 👍 👍
Yeah, I do and he is an ACC grad and fan. But, he is being brought into the orange light.

• Haha
I know this is an obvious stance, but I’m pretty shocked how this season turned out for UK. I didn’t see this coming at all.

I think it was just a number of things amplified to the max. No preseason games. No early summer arrival with COVID. Replacing the entire team except for one guy who barely played (Brooks) and one who was injured all year (Allen). And then Brooks missed the first 2 months basically. Not to mention Cal is washed, the roster makeup is dogshit and Cal is washed x2. Even still not sure anyone could expect them to be historically bad.

ADVERTISEMENT