ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Kentucky vs Georgia Game Thread

bkingUK

Sep 23, 2007
Hold on tight to the women and children because this showdown is happening tonight. Cats by 20

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Good thing they are not getting second chances on the boards. RollLaugh RollLaugh Winking
Well, in UK's defense it is hard to nab rebounds from UGA's 40ft bombs that bounce off the rim to mid-court.

Well, in UK's defense it is hard to nab rebounds from UGA's 40ft bombs that bounce off the rim to mid-court.

As a non fan of both teams, the way this game is going on both sides, wouldn't you rather be crocheting or knitting. RollLaugh RollLaugh

Reactions: toonces11
Never seen a Calapari coached team get repeatedly beat off the dribble like this one does...

Cal gave in to the Kentucky wanting Allen, Allen can shoot alright but does nothing else. I would be screaming for Jackson to play more.

Wheeler for UGA(# 0), needs a bigger uniform...That shit is fittin' him like leggins or something...Damn.

• Haha
Def was not a flagrant. And that tech was even more laughable lol

I mean he didn't make a play on the ball at all. Yanked his arm straight down. The tech yeah but I think he had been yapping the whole game. Probably was an accrued thing.

Flagrant not sure of....But the Tech---I mean we have no idea what he turned and said...Also keep in mind---that is a HUGE POE, i.e. taunting,etc, etc...If you turn around to say something, ---talk trash, its gonna be automatic.

I mean he didn't make a play on the ball at all. Yanked his arm straight down. The tech yeah but I think he had been yapping the whole game. Probably was an accrued thing.
"the play on the ball" is over used...How many fouls at the end of games, are "making a play on the ball"?

"the play on the ball" is over used...How many fouls at the end of games, are "making a play on the ball"?

Did you watch the play? Toppin had his arm yanked straight down. It was a dangerous play.

Lol homie did a ring a round the Rosie in the paint and dished it for a layup.

Reactions: RR30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT