ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Kentucky vs Georgia Game Thread

You changed my name up, so I changed yours up. A proportional response. I didn't start it, you did.

Oh ok, I thought you was just having trouble with your spelling again. You do copy me a lot I’ve noticed. I don’t mind.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I bet Mintz is like----Really? I left Creighton for this...

source.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Bring that shit on. At this point the worst thing that can happen is that we f**k up and win some of those games😂
Would not surprise me at all, TBH....Maybe vs Texas. BUt then again, I could see this team beating LSU....get some confidence,knock off Bama.....

But,well,not so sure.

I think it was just a number of things amplified to the max. No preseason games. No early summer arrival with COVID. Replacing the entire team except for one guy who barely played (Brooks) and one who was injured all year (Allen). And then Brooks missed the first 2 months basically. Not to mention Cal is washed, the roster makeup is dogshit and Cal is washed x2. Even still not sure anyone could expect them to be historically bad.
For sure, that’s a very fair analysis. I guess I just expected more from Boston, Sarr, and even Clarke (though I know he’s been out)

Flagrant not sure of....But the Tech---I mean we have no idea what he turned and said...Also keep in mind---that is a HUGE POE, i.e. taunting,etc, etc...If you turn around to say something, ---talk trash, its gonna be automatic.

It just isn't called consistently at all though. That is the biggest issue I have with the POE each year. That tall white dude for FSU was talking so much trash, while turning and looking at our player, that they had a guy pull him away. Ref looking right at him. I'm all about trash talk so have no issue with it but have seen other guys called for basically glancing a person's way. I think that is where people have so many issues with this sort of thing. Just extremely inconsistent.

For sure, that’s a very fair analysis. I guess I just expected more from Boston, Sarr, and even Clarke (though I know he’s been out)
Yes sir, and a lot of us thought the same, but we have what we have. 👍

(Since I might be the only UGA fan to occasionally frequent this board, while it is what it is that was a big win for us, so I’ll post a celebratory gif)

Hey, look what we found! Go dawgs

3qPm.gif

(Since I might be the only UGA fan to occasionally frequent this board, while it is what it is that was a big win for us, so I’ll post a celebratory gif)

Hey, look what we found! Go dawgs

3qPm.gif
You guys won. Congratulations.
It was an ugly game, but you guys won it, and that's what counts. 👍

Reactions: Ikibari
You guys won. Congratulations.
It was an ugly game, but you guys won it, and that's what counts. 👍
Thanks. We know what we are and most of that talk on our board was surprise at Cal this year. This was the funniest post of the night during the first half...lol

“My TV just asked if I wanted to shut it down due to inactivity.”

A Georgia fan or staff member almost ran onto the court after the last Georgia layup. He didn't step in bounds, but it could be argued that he impeded the movement of the Kentucky in-bounds guy.
29YU7mR.jpg

I see sh!t like this happen every year. Fans, athletes, staff, whatever....start to rush the field/court when the game is not over. Just makes no sense. How can you not notice if there is time left on the clock?

Happened to Louisville about 10 years ago. Edgar Sosa, PG for Louisville, hits a long 3 to take the lead with just a couple seconds left against Kentucky. Some Louisville walk-on, scrub, or trainer in street clothes runs 2 or 3 steps onto the court. Ref looks right at him, but idiot scrub retreats and there is no technical foul called. Louisville goes on to win; however the ref probably would have been in the right to "T-Up" the Louisville bench in that scenario.

IdDtj26.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
Thanks. We know what we are and most of that talk on our board was surprise at Cal this year. This was the funniest post of the night during the first half...lol

“My TV just asked if I wanted to shut it down due to inactivity.”
LOL, if my TV talks to me, I am shooting it. LOL RollLaugh RollLaugh

HOW BOUT THEM CAYTS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO MFER YEAAAAAAAA
THESE KIDS YOU KNOW ELLEN SAYS THESE ARE REALLY GOOD BROWNIES GUYS! HUH? 2B IN NBA CONTRACTS WE GOTTA FIGHT YA KNOW ITS EARNED NOT GI- I WAS IN PRACTICE AND THESE GUYS WERE SHOOTING 3S!!? IM LIKE: HEY! ARE YOU CRAZY!

• Haha
Reactions: CB3UK and cdbearde
THESE KIDS YOU KNOW ELLEN SAYS THESE ARE REALLY GOOD BROWNIES GUYS! HUH? 2B IN NBA CONTRACTS WE GOTTA FIGHT YA KNOW ITS EARNED NOT GI- I WAS IN PRACTICE AND THESE GUYS WERE SHOOTING 3S!!? IM LIKE: HEY! ARE YOU CRAZY!
Eye candy brother, we need eye candy. LOL Winking 🤣

Devin Askew is terrible and not a typical Calipari PG. Dude couldn't get past a fence post. He's the biggest reason we suck so bad IMO.

Also... Made the comment tonight that I hoped Allen stuck around to somebody close to him. I did not like the answer I received. Take it FWIW, but I think he's gone after that conversation.

Devin Askew is terrible and not a typical Calipari PG. Dude couldn't get past a fence post. He's the biggest reason we suck so bad IMO.

Also... Made the comment tonight that I hoped Allen stuck around to somebody close to him. I did not like the answer I received. Take it FWIW, but I think he's gone after that conversation.
I can agree with the first part of your post, but I don't get what you are saying in the last part. The bold

I got it now, sorry. I hope that does not happen

What? what conversation?

What? what conversation?

What? what conversation?

Someone very close to me is best friends with someone very close to Dontaie. That person was at my house for the game last night. We were talking about how much UK sucks. I said I hope Dontaie comes back. They pretty much said he wants to transfer and is more than likely going to. Also said he hates attention and doesn't like feeling like a celebrity to UK fans.

Someone very close to me is best friends with someone very close to Dontaie. That person was at my house for the game last night. We were talking about how much UK sucks. I said I hope Dontaie comes back. They pretty much said he wants to transfer and is more than likely going to. Also said he hates attention and doesn't like feeling like a celebrity to UK fans.
Is it possible to be a home state guy and not be a celebrity to UK fans?

Has to be the worst Kentucky team of my lifetime. I was born in 92, didn't really start watching and taking in all the games and players and calls until I was 8 or 9. Right around 2000. So maybe we were bad in the early 90's with probation but I don't really count those teams, I was barely alive.

I've defended Cal religiously for most of his career. I'm getting tired of the turnover, the early season cupcake loses, and outright boring basketball. The game has evolved even since he's been at Kentucky. Every coach in America has figured out that shooting is important except Calipari.

It just isn't called consistently at all though. That is the biggest issue I have with the POE each year. That tall white dude for FSU was talking so much trash, while turning and looking at our player, that they had a guy pull him away. Ref looking right at him. I'm all about trash talk so have no issue with it but have seen other guys called for basically glancing a person's way. I think that is where people have so many issues with this sort of thing. Just extremely inconsistent.
Agree...SOme guys leave it alone...Others do not. Al ot depends on what is said---Has there been any beef throughout the game, etc, etc...

As for me, I pretty much leave MOST of it alone.

ADVERTISEMENT