ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

It looks bad for the Cats. I was actually thinking that this team might be a sleeping 2014 type UK team. But they have no grit.

The 2014 team looked really bad at this point too. I remember Andrew Harrison holding the ball until under 10 seconds on the shot clock one game and just driving straight into the teeth of a sagging defense and throwing up and missing circus shot after circus shot.

That 2014 team also lost to a really bad South Carolina team.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
2014 team had Julius Randle who would put up 30 and 20 on this team. If UK and Duke somehow match up in the tournament Bagley and Carter would combine for 70 and 30 against these scrub bigs. Even Allen would be able to score on these scrubs.

It looks bad for the Cats. I was actually thinking that this team might be a sleeping 2014 type UK team. But they have no grit.
Bert they are lacking "star power". No real, consistent perimeter threat. IMO, probably the most individually based teams Cal has ever had. In other words----A selfish team. Unless they fix that, it won't get better. I mean they have the ability. Just not the mentality.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The 2014 team looked really bad at this point too. I remember Andrew Harrison holding the ball until under 10 seconds on the shot clock one game and just driving straight into the teeth of a sagging defense and throwing up and missing circus shot after circus shot.

That 2014 team also lost to a really bad South Carolina team.
Just a massive difference in the two. For one, the 2014 team had consistent shooters. A stud in Randle. An athletic wing, who could also shoot; Young. That team would beat the brakes off this team.

You sound pretty tore up when you cry about the way Carolina fans talked about Cal. I mean, you only bring that up 50 times a week.

Well it usually takes me bringing it up 50 times so you and your buddies grasp what I’m saying which I’m seeing now that you still don’t. I just like throwing in yalls face and watching y’all twist and turn trying to justify everything. You kids keep me entertained while I’m at work! Love you!!!

It’s a close race between those two. He’s just as obsessed as Scotty

Seeing you say somebody is obsessed is the funniest shit ever! I bet when you bang your wife you think of Cal when you get off!Laughing

That’s a decent try I suppose. Not sure anyone buys it though. Figured it wouldn’t be too long until you mentioned this strange UNC fan deal though. You really need to let it go.

Yea it’s strange but you don’t deny it though right? I’ll sit here and wait for you to dance around the question!

Yea it’s strange but you don’t deny it though right? I’ll sit here and wait for you to dance around the question!

Honestly I'm not sure what you are even talking about. I really don't pay enough attention. I know it is something about UNC fans bullying Cal or something like that. What is your issue again?

Are you gonna deny that UNC fans didn’t say everything under the sun about Cal being guilty even though the NCAA cleared him??? Simple yes or no question that UNCheatinky wouldn’t ever answer!

You want me to answer? 2 final fours have been stripped under his watch & both times he tucked his tail & ran. Ya, he’s a damn slime ball.

Are you gonna deny that UNC fans didn’t say everything under the sun about Cal being guilty even though the NCAA cleared him??? Simple yes or no question that UNCheatinky wouldn’t ever answer!

"Tick Tock." He's still waiting.

Here we go again for the 500th time. I doubt he knows every UNC fan but this really bothers you. The only point you're proving is how much you're obsessed in wanting validation to your crazy point.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Cleared? How can someone be cleared if they ran? NCAA couldn’t punish his candy ass because he left them high & dry.

Remember he wants the names of all UNC fans that dogged Cal and he's not going to stop till you give him that. What grown ass man acts like that?

There's a letter absolving Calipari from the NCAA.

That doesn't mean anything because everyone has a opinion. A lot of you don't like the ruling on our drama and we are cool with that. Scotty goes ape shit because some UNC fans call Cal a cheater. Is that normal?

That doesn't mean anything because everyone has a opinion. A lot of you don't like the ruling on our drama and we are cool with that. Scotty goes ape shit because some UNC fans call Cal a cheater. Is that normal?
What do you think he’ll cry about now?

Oh yeah. Knew it was some sort of crazy nonsense. Yes, I'll deny that because of the way you framed it. If you want to know whether some UNC fans said Cal was dirty then yes. Some still say Cal is dirty. Not sure why that matters. Tons don't give a crap about Cal either way. Some even like him. So, not sure what the point is here.

He'll come up with something but he it seems like he has a hard on for UNC fans dogging Cal.

The real story is he is mad because he got banned from THR. So it has turned him into this guy who hates UNC fans because of it. I remember when he used to post there (it was back when I did). He would come close to kind of flaming UNC fans and trolling but walk the line enough to stick around. I assume he finally dropped the facade and lost it.

I mean, there are some UNC fans who dog every coach out there. There are some UK fans who do the same. Duke fans, KU fans, Wofford fans, etc.... This dude is kind of nuts about it.

The real story is he is mad because he got banned from THR. So it has turned him into this guy who hates UNC fans because of it. I remember when he used to post there (it was back when I did). He would come close to kind of flaming UNC fans and trolling but walk the line enough to stick around. I assume he finally dropped the facade and lost it.

I mean, there are some UNC fans who dog every coach out there. There are some UK fans who do the same. Duke fans, KU fans, Wofford fans, etc.... This dude is kind of nuts about it.

I remember when he use to post over there and I knew he would get banned. When he did his whole attitude changed and look at him now. His feelings got hurt and he's lashing out to all UNC fans, sad if you ask me.

[
I don't mind UNC was cleared. It is what it is. Just call out hypocrisy.

I can still post on THR. Don't need to, but still can.

I remember when he use to post over there and I knew he would get banned. When he did his whole attitude changed and look at him now. His feelings got hurt and he's lashing out to all UNC fans, sad if you ask me.
Reminds me of a UNC fan after he was banned from RR.

What’s the chances a link to “the letter” will ever be posted?
I vote slim & none

[

I don't mind UNC was cleared. It is what it is. Just call out hypocrisy.

I can still post on THR. Don't need to, but still can.

You mean the hypocrisy of UK fans bitching about UNC while defending Cal? I will defend both.

ADVERTISEMENT