ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

From an outside perspective that was a really entertaining game. I know it is a tough loss for the UK guys though. Both teams both deserved to win it (and lose it) as much as the other team.

I also need to know why that wasn't a kick ball?

Reactions: tw3301
That game was ugly, as most UK games are. Watching them this season makes me want to vomit, then lick it up, and vomit again.

I defended this team against any and all criticism early in the year. In November I think youth or inexperience is a valid excuse. But we are way past the point when that's a valid excuse, and way past the point where effort/energy or drive to win should be a conversation point.

I thought this team would be like either the Knight team or the Skal team. At this point I just hope they aren't the NIT team.

Well, also makes me want to kick myself in the nuts for watching.

I still think Cal is gonna get them right. Normally I'm happy as hell when you guys lose but I'm not gonna pile on because UNC is very marginal. Again come tournament time I believe you guys will be ok.

I still think Cal is gonna get them right. Normally I'm happy as hell when you guys lose but I'm not gonna pile on because UNC is very marginal. Again come tournament time I believe you guys will be ok.
There is no getting right with this bunch of Sallie's.

Reactions: treyforuk
Good game Cats!

A very close game that could have gone either way. Good luck going forward.:)
It wasn't a good game...it was ugly as hell! Laughing No shame in admitting Tennessee is clearly better than us this year. Congrats to the Vols and I still hate the orange!

What makes you think they'll be ok? Real question. I want to feel better about them but I just can't.

Reactions: CB3UK
It wasn't a good game...it was ugly as hell! Laughing No shame in admitting Tennessee is clearly better than us this year. Congrats to the Vols and I still hate the orange!

Well, we didn't look clearly better, but thanks. Good luck to y'all.:)

Reactions: GhostVol and CB3UK
What makes you think they'll be ok? Real question. I want to feel better about them but I just can't.

Well, you have a couple of guys good off the bounce. I think Alexander and Quade can do some damage and guards can carry you a long way in the tournament. Maybe get some guys in foul trouble? Not crazy about your bigs but you have a few so many at least a couple of them can improve. We know Washington can be good at times. Mainly Knox has the potential to go off. Maybe he has a big time run.

Well, you have a couple of guys good off the bounce. I think Alexander and Quade can do some damage and guards can carry you a long way in the tournament. Maybe get some guys in foul trouble? Not crazy about your bigs but you have a few so many at least a couple of them can improve. We know Washington can be good at times. Mainly Knox has the potential to go off. Maybe he has a big time run.
Knox is a timid little sissy, much like Poythress was.

Still a first round pick, hilarious isn't it? Reminds me of Duval in that regard.
I said the other day, whichever executive decides to draft him needs to be fired on the spot. He is an athlete, that's it. Not a single ounce of basketball knowledge or ability and he can't hit the broad side of a barn with a basketball. He will drive into the paint with 3 defenders waiting for him and either charge or get it stuffed down his throat. Also plays no defense. But he can jump!!! He's NBA ready! Laughing

Reactions: tw3301
Man, Alex is my guy. Take it easy on him, lol.
He could have been so much more. It was very frustrating and disappointing how horribly inconsistent he was. Had the body and skill to dominate anyone he wanted, just didn't have the mentality.

Well the good news is UK baseball starts in like 2 weeks. #8 in the nation to start the year. Come at us Florida. This basketball team is going to be 2 and done come March.

ADVERTISEMENT