ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

You live in Tennessee and are not a Vol?!? How is that even possible? Yeah, you don't even have to answer that, I married a Duke grad, so we all have our shame to bear.

I've always been a UNC fan (since I was a little kid) but also been a Vols fan as well tbh. I follow both schools in multiple sports. Always have.

I've always been a UNC fan (since I was a little kid) but also been a Vols fan as well tbh. I follow both schools in multiple sports. Always have.
I live close to Knoxville. I went to UT and two of my three brothers went to UT.

Tennessee is still better than UK. Can we move the UNC - UK bickering to one of the other 50 threads about it? Can't even have a game thread without this crap anymore
0dddfdf6a372d880c87c1db703dd1d2f--barney-fife-sql-server.jpg

Yeah, UT fans should be the only fans to be allowed to bicker with UK fans in this thread. However, since I'm the only Vol in this sea of Blue. I feel that I should be able to deputize other fan bases in the just and noble cause of bickering with UK fans. One caveat, they must rep UT.

Sort of unrelated to this thread, but I see the espn bracketology has WVU-UK as a 4-5 game in the second round.

They dont even try to hide the fact that they try to match us up every year in march.

Played in the tourney 3 times in the last 7 or 8 years, and been in the same region at least 2 other times.

Last edited:
0dddfdf6a372d880c87c1db703dd1d2f--barney-fife-sql-server.jpg

Yeah, UT fans should be the only fans to be allowed to bicker with UK fans in this thread. However, since I'm the only Vol in this sea of Blue. I feel that I should be able to deputize other fan bases in the just and noble cause of bickering with UK fans. One caveat, they must rep UT.
Whatever happened to @Jew Vol?

Too bad I work for a living. I’d be dropping knowledge on y’all daily!
You need to help a sista out ever now and again.

I see you live in N Charleston, I have a favorite restaurant over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostVol
He still pops on Volquest. He was totally jazzed about the win over UK and created a thread about it.
Well a win over UK is worth popping up. Let me guess....first created thread this basketball season? or.....2nd. :oops:

Well a win over UK is worth popping up. Let me guess....first created thread this basketball season? or.....2nd. :oops:
I don't know, I really don't keep up with jewVol, but it just seemed out of place with all the football recruiting threads all over the place.

You need to help a sista out ever now and again.

I see you live in N Charleston, I have a favorite restaurant over there.
I would say North By Gog Charleston but I don’t want to bring Charleston/North Charleston drama to the national board.

I would say North By Gog Charleston but I don’t want to bring Charleston/North Charleston drama to the national board.
Nigel's good food, it is great. The Oyster stew is unbelievable.

Reactions: GhostVol
Wow, what a loser. You're mad because THR banned you, you're mad because some UNC fans called Cal a cheater and now you use to be on the low masquerading as a UNC fan. You don't like us but you pretended to be one of us. RollLaugh

No cupcake not mad at all. Actually it’s just the opposite. I find it hilarious how dipshits like you Larry and Curley call Cal a cheater when he was cleared but act like UNC did no wrong after they was cleared. Again I know all UNCheat fans have these days are to tell people they are obsessed and jealous of UNC and if that helps you sleep at night go right in believing it. You guys are tore all to shit over the fact that people look at UNC the way they do these days and you can say all day you don’t care but yet you and the other little defenders are here daily trying to change people’s mind. You all seem to get confused about a lot of shit so I’m guessing this stuff really messes with your minds.

No cupcake not mad at all. Actually it’s just the opposite. I find it hilarious how dipshits like you Larry and Curley call Cal a cheater when he was cleared but act like UNC did no wrong after they was cleared. Again I know all UNCheat fans have these days are to tell people they are obsessed and jealous of UNC and if that helps you sleep at night go right in believing it. You guys are tore all to shit over the fact that people look at UNC the way they do these days and you can say all day you don’t care but yet you and the other little defenders are here daily trying to change people’s mind. You all seem to get confused about a lot of shit so I’m guessing this stuff really messes with your minds.

No we’re not. You are and that’s the reason you made up a handle masquerading as a UNC fan. Kids do that so congrats on your new low Scotty! RollLaugh

Scotty, why are you talking about UNC in a thread about your team? Maybe talk about Kentucky, the team you supposedly pull for.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Scotty, why are you talking about UNC in a thread about your team? Maybe talk about Kentucky, the team you supposedly pull for.

Why are you in a UK/UT thread worried about what I’m talking about? Obsessed much??? You kids have fun today I’m heading out to get some new clubs!!! I love you little shits.:p

No we’re not. You are and that’s the reason you made up a handle masquerading as a UNC fan. Kids do that so congrats on your new low Scotty! RollLaugh

You gave yourself a rolling laughy face for that? Very disappointing! You can do better now try again. I’ll be back later to check on you.

You gave yourself a rolling laughy face for that? Very disappointing! You can do better now try again. I’ll be back later to check on you.

Under what handle? This whole thing started when you wanted UNC fans to stop calling a Cal a cheater, now how childish is that? Also you're the biggest loser by masquerading as a UNC fan. Tell me how old are you again?

Damn, that's rich.
He only posted three times over there. He forgot to log out when he came here & started talking shit to me under that UNC name. He’s a special one.
One of his post was in a thread when Cam was injured. At the end of it he put #family.

He only posted three times over there. He forgot to log out when he came here & started talking shit to me under that UNC name. He’s a special one.
One of his post was in a thread when Cam was injured. At the end of it he put #family.
Congrats on the Philly win.

In part because we don't have fans like crazyq blaming the refs every morning he wakes up and puts on his fedora. Zipp is on our home board, and i'm quite thankful for that.
Didn't @zipp try his hand here for a bit. Apparently this board isn't for everyone.

Sort of unrelated to this thread, but I see the espn bracketology has WVU-UK as a 4-5 game in the second round.

They dont even try to hide the fact that they try to match us up every year in march.

Played in the tourney 3 times in the last 7 or 8 years, and been in the same region at least 2 other times.
The NCAA will never make a 10 or 11 loss UK a 4 or 5 seed. The last time UK had 11 losses they squeaked in as an 8 seed.

Most Carolina fans don’t care how you look at us. If he’s going to make claims that there’s a letter, then yes, I’m asking for a link to it. I’d love to read it.

Most might not but you sure the hell do stalker boy!!! You still keeping tabs on me and my kid perv?

Put up or shut up.
I’m starting to think this letter is some fabricated bullshit.

Funny how you know everything about Cal until it comes to something about him being cleared. Ask your buddies little willie or Cory, even they can tell you that sugar tits!!!

ADVERTISEMENT