ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

Wow, what a loser. You're mad because THR banned you, you're mad because some UNC fans called Cal a cheater and now you use to be on the low masquerading as a UNC fan. You don't like us but you pretended to be one of us. RollLaugh

Well like I explained before we figured out UNCheatinky had a couple fake accounts on RR so a buddy of mine who is a huge UNC fan and thinks (like most UNC fans) that UNCheatinky is a dumbass said to make a fake UNC account and post over there to mock UNC and act like UNCheatinky so I done it. I got careless and forgot to switch accounts and sugar tits caught it. There’s a difference in trying to be a UNCheat and making fun of them but you wouldn’t know the difference. Wanna talk about low? Ask ur little bit hugger buddy who went through Facebook and everything else trying to get info on me. Dude knows the street I live on and my kids name!!! Perverted little freak!Laughing

Last edited:
Well like I explained before we figured out UNCheatinky had a couple fake accounts on RR so a buddy of mine who is a huge UNC fan and thinks (like most UNC fans) that UNCheatinky is a dumbass said to make a fake UNC account and post over there to mock UNC and act like UNCheatinky so I done it. I got careless and forgot to switch accounts and sugar tits caught it. There’s a difference in trying to be a UNCheat and making fun of them but you wouldn’t know the difference. Wanna y’all about low? Ask ur little bit hugger buddy who went through Facebook and everything else trying to get info on me. Dude knows the street I live on and my kids name!!! Perverted little freak!Laughing

I mean, no one believes you. Everyone thinks you are a liar. That is what happens when you start an account as a fan of another team and try to do whatever it is you were trying to on their site. You don't have any credibility, probably not even with your own. Sucks for you but it is what it is.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Well like I explained before we figured out UNCheatinky had a couple fake accounts on RR so a buddy of mine who is a huge UNC fan and thinks (like most UNC fans) that UNCheatinky is a dumbass said to make a fake UNC account and post over there to mock UNC and act like UNCheatinky so I done it. I got careless and forgot to switch accounts and sugar tits caught it. There’s a difference in trying to be a UNCheat and making fun of them but you wouldn’t know the difference. Wanna y’all about low? Ask ur little bit hugger buddy who went through Facebook and everything else trying to get info on me. Dude knows the street I live on and my kids name!!! Perverted little freak!Laughing
Simply stunning.

No one believes me? As in you and sugar tits and little willie? You don’t speak for everyone big guy. You may speak for the few UNCheat fans over here because they look at you to protect them when they can’t protect their self and hell all you kno to do is your usual “you’re obsessed with UNC” or “you’re a liar” spill because that’s all you have. I have pics of ur little side kick talking about my street address and my kids name. You wanna put a couple hundred on that??? Didn’t think so! As for me posting under a UNC name I don’t need your approval. I don’t it to mess with of few of the UNC fans and me and a few others got a laugh outta it. Your boy sugar tits has more than one account on RR and he don’t even know we know it’s him. I’m not the kinda guy to lie like ur boy sugar tits when he lied about making fun of a kid committing suicide. Pretty pathetic if you ask me but carry on woth your usual UNC circle jerk, sugar tits loves sitting in the middle catching talks mess!

For whatever reason my phone auto corrects “talk” and “y’all”. I hardly go back and check my shit.

Just stop, man. It is getting out of control. Take a timeout and come back later or something.

Just stop, man. It is getting out of control. Take a timeout and come back later or something.

Yea I’m sure you want me to but it’s not gonna happen Pooh bear. Does it bother you this bad that I give sugar tits a hard time? Do you have to defend him because he can’t defend his self? Hell I even told you before that it was nothing personal towards you but I was gonna give UNC fans like sugar tits and a few others a hard time lol but if you feel insulted or wanna keep taking they bait feel free, I love to fish!!!

We both know what they are sugar tits. You can lie about it like you do everything else but we know!
You’re too funny. It’s so cute I’m on so many UK fans minds. I don’t have any fake names & haven’t posted on RR since I got banned almost two years ago.
I must be doing a great job if I’m in your thoughts 24-7. Seriously, go find a hobby or a woman, just leave me alone.

Yea I’m sure you want me to but it’s not gonna happen Pooh bear. Does it bother you this bad that I give sugar tits a hard time? Do you have to defend him because he can’t defend his self? Hell I even told you before that it was nothing personal towards you but I was gonna give UNC fans like sugar tits and a few others a hard time lol but if you feel insulted or wanna keep taking they bait feel free, I love to fish!!!

I don't really care about your beef with him tbh. He flames UK way too hard IMO. He can deal with that blowback himself. You just keep saying the same thing over and over. Just move on to something else. It's weird.

I don't really care about your beef with him tbh. He flames UK way too hard IMO. He can deal with that blowback himself. You just keep saying the same thing over and over. Just move on to something else. It's weird.
You know, it’s amazing that all these UK fans hate me so bad but yet none of them can put me on ignore.

Then why reply to me? I told you a long time ago it was nothing towards you so why do you let it bother you? All I ever said was that it was funny to me that UNC fans screamed Cal was dirty even though he was cleared but they wanted everyone to think UNC was innocent since they was cleared and you tried to turn it in to me “being hurt”Laughing because UNC fans talked about Cal. I was simply asking what the difference was! Pretty much mocking UNC fans!!!

You know, it’s amazing that all these UK fans hate me so bad but yet none of them can put me on ignore.

Put you on ignore??? And miss all the dumb shit you say? I don’t think so!Laughing Remember when you tried acting like you had me on ignore but you couldn’t help yourself and you started replying to me again??? Fishing for days with you little buddyRollLaugh

Then why reply to me? I told you a long time ago it was nothing towards you so why do you let it bother you? All I ever said was that it was funny to me that UNC fans screamed Cal was dirty even though he was cleared but they wanted everyone to think UNC was innocent since they was cleared and you tried to turn it in to me “being hurt”Laughing because UNC fans talked about Cal. I was simply asking what the difference was! Pretty much mocking UNC fans!!!

Why? Because I want to? I also remember you posting on the UNC site and you have been pretty dishonest in the way you portrayed things there. I didn't turn it into you being 'hurt'. You were clearly bothered by this great injustice since you mention it incessantly as you generalize an entire fanbase. So I respond. Because I want to as a UNC fan. I haven't seen a person be so consumed with one issue since another of your brethren was consumed with another UNC issue. Perhaps you should take notes from him. He knew what to do when it was over.

Ok and I post what I do because I want to! If you don’t like it keep scrolling or put me on ignore! If you’re to dumb to see I was making a point when I said that about UNC fans then I hate it for you. It was a fair point that I made. Again, you didn’t like it because the UNC fan base was being called out. I may have said “UNC fans said it” but on most occasions I said “most of the UNC fans” so either you understand what I meant or you’re not real smart. Either way you can get over it. If I hurt your feelings I’m sorry but it is what it is!

Ok and I post what I do because I want to! If you don’t like it keep scrolling or put me on ignore! If you’re to dumb to see I was making a point when I said that about UNC fans then I hate it for you. It was a fair point that I made. Again, you didn’t like it because the UNC fan base was being called out. I may have said “UNC fans said it” but on most occasions I said “most of the UNC fans” so either you understand what I meant or you’re not real smart. Either way you can get over it. If I hurt your feelings I’m sorry but it is what it is!

How about instead I just say what I want. Calling out a fanbase is dumb. I've done it I'm sure. I haven't done it over and over to the point of silliness though. It is your constant mucking up threads with your tears. If you have a problem with someone saying something and you can't deal with that person because you got yourself banned that is on you. Stop whining about it here...or keep whining about it but people are going to ridicule you for it. Deservedly so.

Honestly, you are probably right. Nothing I say is going to help you get over this. Probably makes it worse. For that I apologize. Keep hating on UNC fans for whatever issues you have with them. It isn't helping the board for me to keep messing with you.

UNC fans in UK thread is relentless. Laughing

Last word amirite?

...give it a second.

I remember when UNC came really close to overtaking the all time wins. Then they didn't and KU passed them. They abandoned that thread on their board with a countdown until they were going to be the all time leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
How about instead I just say what I want. Calling out a fanbase is dumb. I've done it I'm sure. I haven't done it over and over to the point of silliness though. It is your constant mucking up threads with your tears. If you have a problem with someone saying something and you can't deal with that person because you got yourself banned that is on you. Stop whining about it here...or keep whining about it but people are going to ridicule you for it. Deservedly so.

You’re the only person whining! Even sugar tits don’t whine like you. He may say dumb shit but at least he doesn’t whine. I explained my position and it goes right over your head. Again, I’m sorry you don’t understand what I’m saying but maybe someday you will but in the meantime keep replying with how I hate UNC and I’m hurt...it’s cute as shit!Laughing

I wish I could get these pics to load so we could see one certain poster start back tracking!

Backtrack? I’ve admitted that I did post names of the kids my wife worked with & the street name. Then later you “claim” it was your sons name & the street you live on. So, your pics will prove what?
Stop trying so hard, it not that serious.

Stalking a man and his kid is serious you little butter pecan fruit cake!!!

Backtrack? I’ve admitted that I did post names of the kids my wife worked with & the street name. Then later you “claim” it was your sons name & the street you live on. So, your pics will prove what?
Stop trying so hard, it not that serious.

Maybe you should stop trying so hard to act like it was one big coincidence and admit you was stalking me and if you really think or believe anyone on this board including UNC fans believe you then you’re dumber than I thought. Tell daddy you’re sorry and I’ll let it go!

You’re stalking a man and his kid and I need mental help???Laughing
Everyone knows UNC fan is a creepy little man boy that hunts down personal detail, but seriously you should let it go. Don't be UK's version of UNCfan. let UNC fans be known for the obsession and insecurity for the last word. By them having the last word proves the stereotype. Insecurity. Wait for it, it's coming. Just let them have it and win at something in life. Why else would they push a UK game thread to 10+ pages. They didn't on any other teams game threads.

See I told you. Most insecure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
I just like to give him shit to be honest man because he’s so easy. Cory and the little willie guy just kinda put their self in the middle of it. It’s just kind of a way to pass time while I’m at work or bored. You’re right but I can’t help myself with this dude. He takes this shit way to serious and it tickles the shit outta me. He gets caught in lie after lie and then try’s to justify it.

Everyone knows UNC fan is a creepy little man boy that hunts down personal detail, but seriously you should let it go. Don't be UK's version of UNCfan. let UNC fans be known for the obsession and insecurity for the last word. By them having the last word proves the stereotype. Insecurity. Wait for it, it's coming. Just let them have it and win at something in life. Why else would they push a UK game thread to 10+ pages. They didn't on any other teams game threads.

See I told you. Most insecure.

Good one!RollLaugh

You're all a bunch of ***s if you ask me. Not the good cigarette ***s but the cocksucking mummy nursary ***s. I wake up to cold pizza and warm beer and it's the highlight.

76021a14996696449c88266b009ed059--artie-lange-smoking.jpg

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT