ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Kentucky

Stalking????? You need mental help.

Scotty is going through a melt down. For him to repeat himself over and over again is not good. Making up fake handles just to post on THR for what? Bottom line he’s pissy because some call Cal a cheater and that hurt his feelings. Let that go because I’m sure you are better than this. For you to be this bothered is crazy. You can’t control what others say and do on a message board so why even try? I remembered you use to post on THR and you were a good dude. Something happened along the way and you’re reduced to this? Not a good look but I’m sure UK has a game today, cheer for your team and hopefully for your sake they win.

Scotty is going through a melt down. For him to repeat himself over and over again is not good. Making up fake handles just to post on THR for what? Bottom line he’s pissy because some call Cal a cheater and that hurt his feelings. Let that go because I’m sure you are better than this. For you to be this bothered is crazy. You can’t control what others say and do on a message board so why even try? I remembered you use to post on THR and you were a good dude. Something happened along the way and you’re reduced to this? Not a good look but I’m sure UK has a game today, cheer for your team and hopefully for your sake they win.
No way UK wins today. Expect more meltdown.

Reactions: Montana81
He’s going back on ignore. I’ve never stalked him. How the hell can I look him up on Facebook when 1. I don’t have it
2. I don’t even know his last name.
He’s not even worth the banter back & forth. We’ll see who’s obsessed with whom. I promise he’ll still reply to me or make post about me.
Go Heels !!!!!
#family

Reactions: AWilli6995
He’s going back on ignore. I’ve never stalked him. How the hell can I look him up on Facebook when 1. I don’t have it
2. I don’t even know his last name.
He’s not even worth the banter back & forth. We’ll see who’s obsessed with whom. I promise he’ll still reply to me or make post about me.
Go Heels !!!!!
#family

You’ve already put me on ignore once or so you say and you came running back to daddy like I knew you would but who’s obsessed again sugar tits???Laughing You think telling somebody that if they reply to you that they are obsessed is gonna make them stop? Really?? You can’t do any better than that? I’m in your head so bad you can’t stand it. You wake up and look on your phone just to see if I’ve replied to you. If you’re putting me on ignore (Laughing) then I’ve done what I set out to do!!! Daddy loves you sugar tits!!!! #Family #Daddy #SugarTits

I’ve explained more than once that I was making fun of UNC so being that you are a UNCheat fan I’ll just let you believe what you want because it’s clear you’re not able to comprehend. It’s cute how you and the other two stooges can only tell somebody they are having a melt down or jealous. Can you guys really not do any better?

Yea you’re right I posted on THR and I was a good dude (still am) but when I saw how lame most of the people on that bored was and how it was nothin but a huge circle jerk with sugar tits in the middle I decided to just have some fun with you guys so I made a fake account. I really don’t see how it’s hard to understand but you don’t so go on believing I’m obsessed or my feelings are hurt and I’ll keep fishing because I know the fish are bitting and as far as UK winning I think they lose today. If they win great but if not no biggie, I’m heading to Bowling Green today so my nights gonna go pretty well.

Scotty, AWilli6995 and uncfan in ky, you need to join my Tennessee/alabama thread, I have some bammer roles to fill. Y'all would be perfect!

I just can’t see a team as bad as UK winning more than a couple games, if that many, and making the tourney with the remaining schedule.
I know you're hiding because that's what you do, but never post again. If you do, learn a little bit about the game before you embarrass yourself again. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You sure you don’t check under your bed for Zipp?
2e22luu.png

Wow, I can do the same with you quoting me. You dodging the fact that you’ve brought up Zipp in multiple threads?
Haha, no, you researched me bringing up zipp in threads over a period of time.

Zipp has always been a but of a joke even to UL fans. So yeah, I brought him up. Laughing

My above screen shot above is 4 different threads.

Haha, no, you researched me bringing up zipp in threads over a period of time.

Zipp has always been a but of a joke even to UL fans. So yeah, I brought him up. Laughing

My above screen shot above is 4 different threads.
I searched Zipp in the search feature & your post were on there multiple times.
I’m sorry if I revealed your man crush for the whole board.
You asked which posters were obsessed with Zipp, I’m just proving that you’re one of them.

I searched Zipp in the search feature & your post were on there multiple times.
I’m sorry if I revealed your man crush for the whole board.
You asked which posters were obsessed with Zipp, I’m just proving that you’re one of them.
haha. Thanks for your time. Laughing

Zipp can now look it up and say I'm obsessed with you by responding.

Crazy.

If you also look it up, when zipp posted here he said I was on of the more level headed uk posters here. Crazy I'm obsessed with someone I just find funny.

Now back to why you're following me around.

2e22luu.png

haha. Thanks for your time. Laughing

Zipp can now look it up and say I'm obsessed with you by responding.

Crazy.

If you also look it up, when zipp posted here he said I was on of the more level headed uk posters here. Crazy I'm obsessed with someone I just find funny.

Now back to why you're following me around.

2e22luu.png
To prove you’re a lying dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT