Jay wright: 2
Tony Bennett: 1
Roy Williams: 3
Coach k: 5
Jim boeheim: 1
Rick Pitino: 2
tubby Smith: 1
Can’t remember if Calhoun is active but if so that would be 2 more

Calhoun is active at University of Saint Joseph in Connecticut. He won 3 championships though.

Either you or @dukedevilz is up.

Name the first school to win a championship with more than one coach. Bonus if you can name the coaches

Riding off Jayhawks question...

Indiana was first school to win multiple titles with 2 coaches..

Kentucky was the second...

Third was UNC...

WHO WAS 4TH?

three schools are tied with the most final four appearances without winning a title. How many have they been to and what are the three teams

three schools are tied with the most final four appearances without winning a title. How many have they been to and what are the three teams

Hmmm...I know Wisconsin has to been to 4 FFs without a championship. I'm not sure 4 is the most though. I think I remember LSU also being to the FF that many times. I have no clue who the 3rd team would be though or if 4 is even right lol.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
Hmmm...I know Wisconsin has to been to 4 FFs without a championship. I'm not sure 4 is the most though. I think I remember LSU also being to the FF that many times. I have no clue who the 3rd team would be though or if 4 is even right lol.
Not the right answer. On any of this
I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul

Reactions: jhmossy
There have been 8 title games since 1979 where it involved two #1 seeds.

Name those teams and those years.

Trivia rules apply.

Memphis vs Kansas

EDIT: I have to have the record for accumulating the most negative points on questions that have already been answered.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
The hardest theoretical path for a 1-seed is 16, 8, 4, 2, 1, 1.

No 1-seed has ever won all six games but two have won the first five. Name them and the year of the tourney.

Pretty sure Wisconsin in '15 is one.

I'll say the other one is Memphis in '08

Wisconsin is correct. Memphis is not. As a hint, Wisconsin is the only team to win the first five and not win it all.

It wasn’t 2017 UNC. Oregon did ruin it for them because they had all the rest, even a 1 in the title game.
They would have had the one.....if ku could have defended the 3 point line, or Jackson wouldn’t have picked up 3 early fouls, or we could have figured out how to rebound...

Reactions: jhmossy
1992 UNC might have 5 of the 6. The only one they would be missing would have been the semifinal game. They played a 2 seed instead of a 1 seed. Not sure about Their other games. But they wouldn’t have had the first five

ADVERTISEMENT