ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Trivia

1992 UNC might have 5 of the 6. The only one they would be missing would have been the semifinal game. They played a 2 seed instead of a 1 seed. Not sure about Their other games. But they wouldn’t have had the first five

I didn’t ask who had 5 of the 6. I asked who had the first five lol

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
Maybe Maryland in 2002. I know they played Kentucky (4 seed) in the Sweet 16, UConn (2 seed) in the Elite 8, and Kansas (1 seed) in the Final Four. They just didn't play a 1 seed in the title game.

Maybe Maryland in 2002. I know they played Kentucky (4 seed) in the Sweet 16, UConn (2 seed) in the Elite 8, and Kansas (1 seed) in the Final Four. They just didn't play a 1 seed in the title game.

This is correct. You’re up.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Only once this century have we had a conference with 3 players from 3 different schools make 1st Team All-American in the same year (AP). Name the year that this happened - and the 3 AP 1st Team All-Americans from the same conference (all from different schools).

Only once this century have we had a conference with 3 players from 3 different schools make 1st Team All-American in the same year (AP). Name the year that this happened - and the 3 AP 1st Team All-Americans from the same conference (all from different schools).
Nick Collison - Kansas
TJ Ford - Texas
Hollis Price - Oklahoma

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
No guesses? Alright, well, here's a pretty big hint. The three players are not from a Power 6 Conference. Seems crazy, but it's true.

Makes me think it’s either older players in which I have no clue or CUSA in its hay day, in which I still have no clue.

dwayne Wade-Marquette
Reece Gaines - Louisville
Kenyon Martin - Cincy

I know it’s wrong but it’s the best I could come up with.

Larry johnson, Greg Anthony and Stacey Augmon, UNLV. I think the year was 90.

EDIT: Nevermind, just re-read the question. Only give me half a negative point for this one.

The three players were from the American Athletic Conference. I'll give everyone a couple more hours before I post a different question.

Man that conference isn’t even very old.

Russ Smith - Louisville
Shabazz Napier - UConn
No clue on the third or if the first two were right

Man that conference isn’t even very old.

Russ Smith - Louisville
Shabazz Napier - UConn
No clue on the third or if the first two were right

I'll take that. You got two of three. The third is Sean Kilpatrick of Cincinnati. You're up!

I’ll throw one out that I don’t even know the answer to.

Which program has the most NCAA Tourney wins without ever making the final four?

I’ll take ur word for it. I enjoy trying to answer the questions more than coming up with them.

This guy. I was curious who it was. I didn’t really even get the other question right anyways.

Reactions: jhmossy
Looks like I was wrong anyway. The correct answer would have been my second guess. Who wants to take this softball question?

Name the only running back since the afl/nfl merger to throw two touchdowns in the same game. Bonus points if you can tell me who they were playing

Name the only running back since the afl/nfl merger to throw two touchdowns in the same game. Bonus points if you can tell me who they were playing

alright the answer's the guy who drove me to school once back in 4th grade. You guys know him as Walter Payton.

Now let's get this back on track with a college basketball question.

Since 1984, five future NBA allstars have led the NCAA in single season scoring. Winner is the person who names the most. minus points for wrong answers.

The two most obvious answers to me are Steph Curry and Glenn Robinson. I'll have to give it some more thought before I roll the dice and collect negative points.

The two most obvious answers to me are Steph Curry and Glenn Robinson. I'll have to give it some more thought before I roll the dice and collect negative points.

Those two are correct, although I am docking you -0.25 points for incorrectly stating they were the two most recent.

EDIT: never mind the point dock, I don't read so good.

I've given it some thought. Had 10 names or so cross my mind. I'll say...

Xavier McDaniel, Wichita State
Hershey Hawkins, Bradley
Damian Lillard, Weber State

Seems like the leading scorers have gotten as low as 24 ppg. Generally they're north of 27 ppg. So, odds are more likely we're looking at mid-major superstars.

I've given it some thought. Had 10 names or so cross my mind. I'll say...

Xavier McDaniel, Wichita State
Hershey Hawkins, Bradley
Damian Lillard, Weber State

Seems like the leading scorers have gotten as low as 24 ppg. Generally they're north of 27 ppg. So, odds are more likely we're looking at mid-major superstars.

X-Man and Hersey (not Hershey, his last name isn't "With Almonds") are correct. Dame is wrong. So you are at 3 points. and gives you the win unless you go on a string of wrong answers.

Only one answer left and he was the most recent. that's a pretty big hint.

Reactions: dukedevilz
X-Man and Hersey (not Hershey, his last name isn't "With Almonds") are correct. Dame is wrong. So you are at 3 points. and gives you the win unless you go on a string of wrong answers.

Only one answer left and he was the most recent. that's a pretty big hint.

lol I seriously thought his name was Hershey. I remember watching him on the Hornets and always thinking that was his first name. Sad. I think Hershey sounds cooler lol.

Don't tell me it's Trae Young. Mercy. That was probably the most obvious one. For a recent all-star, I was debating between Lillard and Durant. Wow. Okay, here's a question...

Who is the NCAA All-time leader in blocked shots?

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Ah I know who it is but I can't remember his name. It's the guy from Mississippi State with the giant ass forehead.

That is accurate. Okay, since you're almost there, I'll help you out a little bit. His initials are JV.

Reactions: jhmossy
Name the most recent championship game that had a 1 point margin of victory for the champ.

ADVERTISEMENT