ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 💥 ☠️ 3rd Anal. Very Macho Avatar Challenge! ☠️ 💥 ⭐️

So, who would you all say is having to sport the best (worst? 🤔) avatar? In other words, who is having to endure the most humiliation?

ok, here it is @IUfanBorden

iuref3.png
@IUfanBorden

Don’t forget this ‘lil beaut, compliments of JWardelt! Enjoy!

Man I miss wrestling. Both of our sons wrestled in middle and high school as well as AAU. I loved those days!
I love wrestling. My son is 5 and in his first year. 16-1 so far. Doing both folk and free, but he prefers folkstyle for sure! Going to keep him out of freestyle going forward and just double bracket him!

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
I love wrestling. My son is 5 and in his first year. 16-1 so far. Doing both folk and free, but he prefers freestyle for sure!
Both of my boys loved freestyle as well. My wife an I used to run tables at several of the tournaments and some of those tourneys had 700-800 participants. Long weekend for sure.

Reactions: HannahPebbles08
Both of my boys loved freestyle as well. My wife an I used to run tables at several of the tournaments and some of those tourneys had 700-800 participants. Long weekend for sure.
Yeah I definitely am NOT participating in any table running right now, or fundraising for the club, or literally anything extra.. I have a 1 year old as well, but I am excited to get more involved as my kids grow! Our tournaments average about 400, so quite a bit smaller than your experience! But the traveling and packing coolers have been a pretty big change of pace for us, but its been so much fun! I did mean to say that my son prefers folkstyle, that was a typo on my part!

Yeah I definitely am NOT participating in any table running right now, or fundraising for the club, or literally anything extra.. I have a 1 year old as well, but I am excited to get more involved as my kids grow! Our tournaments average about 400, so quite a bit smaller than your experience! But the traveling and packing coolers have been a pretty big change of pace for us, but its been so much fun! I did mean to say that my son prefers folkstyle, that was a typo on my part!
Keep him in the sport. You and your son won't regret it.

Keep him in the sport. You and your son won't regret it.
Oh he LOVES it. We can't wait to have the littles one start, too. My daughter is 10 and this is her first year as well. She's competing well but I have a hunch she won't participate next year, I hope I am wrong but it is her choice!

Oh he LOVES it. We can't wait to have the littles one start, too. My daughter is 10 and this is her first year as well. She's competing well but I have a hunch she won't participate next year, I hope I am wrong but it is her choice!
I've seen some fantastic female wrestlers. The girls can be just as aggressive and competitive on the mat as the boys are. Maybe she will love it soon. But if she doesn't, that's ok too.

I've seen some fantastic female wrestlers. The girls can be just as aggressive and competitive on the mat as the boys are. Maybe she will love it soon. But if she doesn't, that's ok too.
The girls are salty, its awesome. She can hang with them in terms of strength and athleticism, but she is 100% out techniqued right now. She knows success will come if she sticks with it, but when you're losing more than you're winning, its hard to want to continue!

The girls are salty, its awesome. She can hang with them in terms of strength and athleticism, but she is 100% out techniqued right now. She knows success will come if she sticks with it, but when you're losing more than you're winning, its hard to want to continue!
She's learning and that takes some time. When my boys both started out, they basically knew the hip toss and used it regularly. As time passes the technique and speed will improve. I was amazed at far our youngest son came in the sport. He went from knowing nothing to ankle picking opponents on the whistle in a short amount of time it seemed.

Someone give Scotty a good one, I can't seem to attach anything... 😂😅
Somebody else gave me one. It’s pretty good lol. What did you think of yours? That’s what I picture you looking like in Kentucky blue and white!😍😘

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Well gang, it’s officially over. Hope everybody had fun and is prepared for a fresh rotation next season!

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT