ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 💥 ☠️ 3rd Anal. Very Macho Avatar Challenge! ☠️ 💥 ⭐️

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Ive been inundated with throngs of inquiries about it again this year. As promised, it’s back! For those unfamiliar, It’s the game where another poster gets to assign you an avatar for the duration of conference and NCAA tourneys, and you get to do the same to someone else. Like the last 2 years, it can’t be ban or warning-worthy . . . but could be as close as it can get. Risky . . . but funny. The emasculating ones seem to be the favorites. jumpingsmile It’s not much fun for those that take themselves too seriously.

To participate you just have to say you want to participate within this thread. Deadlines to enter is the week before your conference tourney’s first game tips. Shortly after that deadline you will be notified of the name of the poster that you have been assigned to impose an avatar of your choice on, as well as who will be assigning one to you. That gives everyone a week to come up with an avatar for their assigned poster. Everyone has to begin “wearing” it by your conference tourneys tip off, and to be “worn” until the NCAA champ hoists the trophy. Then everybody goes back to their normal avatars. Some are still sporting the ones they were given last year! Laughing

If anyone wants help with design, sizing, etc. just ask @lurkeraspect84. He’s helped several people the last 2 years who weren’t as avatar savvy and made it super easy.

So, that being said . . . who’s in!?

mosh-pit-festival-finesser.gif

Last edited:
JKfabML.jpg

is always a favorite.

That one got the most laughs hands down. Forgot who made it though. Brutal. Not sure who had more fun with it; the person who made it or the one who sported it. They wore it like a badge of honor, proud as all get out and laughing the whole way! jumpingsmile

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Hahaha. Keep it rolling.
I gotta tell you, the last poster I thought would be here encouraging me to post more X rated images, would be someone with the word 'faith' in their name.
Please tell me you’re not a pastor, or someone that is very religious, because then I'm going to have to go to confession. You too. 🤣

I gotta tell you, the last poster I thought would be here encouraging me to post more X rated images, would be someone with the word 'faith' in their name.
Please tell me you’re not a pastor, or someone that is very religious, because then I'm going to have to go to confession. You too. 🤣
I’m not a pastor but I’m usually down for hearing people talk about their sins if they want to disclose.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT