ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

I am acting just like Kentucky fans did after they lost to auburn. Not one of you said good game. It was all excuse making and whining. Had one of you shown any class I would some class but of your shit ass fanbase couldn’t ever admit you ever lost. We split this year. The only reason Uk will win the sec is because auburn lost its best player for 3 games. Thus resulted in two losses.
I tried to tell you in our last thread that I didn’t blame the refs one time after that loss. I don’t think I said good game, I will give you that. But not every Kentucky fan said something about the refs. I told you to prove to me I said anything about officiating and you couldn’t do it. Do you realize how insane it is to make a claim that you have no idea how to back up?

Good luck the rest of the way. I mean that. If we aren’t playing Auburn I hope you all are doing well. I know that probably kills you ;)

Btw, you were talking MAD shit even before our first game, don’t act like you weren’t.

nope when I go to rafters I get a message that I had a rules violation.

Well that's your fault. If you were as much of an ass there as you are here it's no wonder you can't post there. Also, entirely your fault.

I also have better degrees than you do.

No you don't, we've already established you have no degree. I don't know why you're so ashamed of that, it's ok. Lots of people don't go to college.

Kentucky is like easiest s school to get into in the sec

K.

If you did you there it’s probably because uva and va tech rejected you

"If you did you there" ???

Anyway, I didn't even apply to UVA or VPI. They don't have strong programs in my field of study. I wouldn't expect someone who didn't go to college to understand that, though.

Pro tip: Acceptance rate isn't everything. A school could have a great vet program but suck at law. It's more important to find a school with strong programs that are related to your subject than it is to seek out the biggest price tag. An important lesson for you, if you ever successfully reproduce you might need to know that.

I tried to tell you in our last thread that I didn’t blame the refs one time after that loss. I don’t think I said good game, I will give you that. But not every Kentucky fan said something about the refs. I told you to prove to me I said anything about officiating and you couldn’t do it. Do you realize how insane it is to make a claim that you have no idea how to back up?

Good luck the rest of the way. I mean that. If we aren’t playing Auburn I hope you all are doing well. I know that probably kills you ;)

Btw, you were talking MAD shit even before our first game, don’t act like you weren’t.

I wasn’t ever talking mad shit at all. All I was doing was poking the bear which is very easy with sensitive Kentucky fans. I never predicted victory for auburn today. Road wins are hard. Especially ones against top notch talent. I hope we play in Nashville. I think auburn and Kentucky are clearly the two best teams in the SEC. I apologize if I incorrectly grouped you in with other Kentucky fans th at were excuse making hard

Reactions: JimboBBN
I wasn’t ever talking mad shit at all. All I was doing was poking the bear which is very easy with sensitive Kentucky fans. I never predicted victory for auburn today. Road wins are hard. Especially ones against top notch talent. I hope we play in Nashville. I think auburn and Kentucky are clearly the two best teams in the SEC. I apologize if I incorrectly grouped you in with other Kentucky fans th at were excuse making hard
Good luck in the SEC tourney and NCAA. Always an SEC fan unless we play anyone obviously.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Well that's your fault. If you were as much of an ass there as you are here it's no wonder you can't post there. Also, entirely your fault.

No you don't, we've already established you have no degree. I don't know why you're so ashamed of that, it's ok. Lots of people don't go to college.

K.

"If you did you there" ???

Anyway, I didn't even apply to UVA or VPI. They don't have strong programs in my field of study. I wouldn't expect someone who didn't go to college to understand that, though.

Pro tip: Acceptance rate isn't everything. A school could have a great vet program but suck at law. It's more important to find a school with strong programs that are related to your subject than it is to seek out the biggest price tag. An important lesson for you, if you ever successfully reproduce you might need to know that.
Lol. We can compare resumes or educations whenever you would like. I went to better schools than you and have a better education. We can compare whenever you would like

Lol. We can compare resumes or educations whenever you would like. I went to better schools than you and have a better education. We can compare whenever you would like

That doesn't make sense. You didn't go to college, so you can't mean you went to a better college. And I went to the best high school in the country, so you can't mean that either. I guess you're saying you went to a better elementary school? I guess that's possible.

That doesn't make sense. You didn't go to college, so you can't mean you went to a better college. And I went to the best high school in the country, so you can't mean that either. I guess you're saying you went to a better elementary school? I guess that's possible.

lol. Refusing to compare? I have a bachelors from a better school than your bachelors is from. I also have an MBA from a much better graduate school than you as well. Keep lying to yourself though....

Not that it’s untrue, but you calling out sensitivity is like Mark Mangino calling somebody a fatass.

Reactions: pyrrhicgorilla
lol. Refusing to compare? I have a bachelors from a better school than your bachelors is from. I also have an MBA from a much better graduate school than you as well. Keep lying to yourself though....

So what are you doing with that MBA?

Why should I compare? You don't have a degree there's nothing to compare.

Even if I pretend you do have a degree, what's the point in comparing? You've already shown that if you have a degree you're an elitist douche who thinks your degree is inherently "better" because of where I went. So what's the point of comparing?

Why should I compare? You don't have a degree there's nothing to compare.

Even if I pretend you do have a degree, what's the point in comparing? You've already shown that if you have a degree you're an elitist douche who thinks your degree is inherently "better" because of where I went. So what's the point of comparing?
I accept your concession

That's not a concession chief. You still have provided no proof of anything. It's put up or shut up time. Either prove you have a degree or admit you don't.

You haven’t provided anything either and I asked you first. You wanting to post pics of diplomas or what?

We will be ranked higher than Auburn come Monday.

Stay in your lane Auburn. Stick to football.

I am acting just like Kentucky fans did after they lost to auburn. Not one of you said good game. It was all excuse making and whining. Had one of you shown any class I would some class but of your shit ass fanbase couldn’t ever admit you ever lost.

GG Auburn fans.

Show me one post of somebody on here saying "We lost because of the refs".

No fan of basketball wants to watch a game where the whistle is blown on contact that could be called every possession in every game ever played. You won because your guards were getting to the rim more in a game where that's all you had to do to get a whistle. Our guards weren't getting to the rim as much because your guards were doing a good job of keeping Maxey and Quickley in front. We didn't defend or rebound well. Ashton and Nick didn't come to play. You deserved the win. But none of us deserved to watch a shitty FT contest. GG. Congrats on the dubya.

Cant multi-quote anymore but here's @JimboBBN post. "Good game, Auburn. Looking forward to the rematch in Rupp"

That's just the first page after the game ended. I'm sure there's more. You're just full of anger and lies today huh? You have zero class, go away.

Cant multi-quote anymore but here's @JimboBBN post. "Good game, Auburn. Looking forward to the rematch in Rupp"

That's just the first page after the game ended. I'm sure there's more. You're just full of anger and lies today huh? You have zero class, go away.
Okay, I’m glad I did say that. We’ve had two tough games with them.

C'mon man. Both teams finished with 23 fouls called on each one.

UK - 13 3PT attempts
Cheater U - 34 3PT attempts

Do you understand that dynamic? Your scrubs would have lost by 20+ had it been called evenly.

Lol bruh. It wasn’t the amount, it was what was called. Wiley got punched in the face on a rebound and got a foul called on him. We also lost by like 5, and missed 5 free throws down the stretch. I want to KMS

You haven’t provided anything either and I asked you first. You wanting to post pics of diplomas or what?

Not really. You're the douchebag who thinks this matters. You're the douchebag who thinks you're better than me because you think I'm from Kentucky. I don't need to prove anything. You're the idiot who thinks you're better than me because you pretend you went to a better college. Which is meaningless even if you're right, which you aren't, because degree programs matter more than overall ranking. Anyone who actually went to college would understand that.

Not really. You're the douchebag who thinks this matters. You're the douchebag who thinks you're better than me because you think I'm from Kentucky. I don't need to prove anything. You're the idiot who thinks you're better than me because you pretend you went to a better college. Which is meaningless even if you're right, which you aren't, because degree programs matter more than overall ranking. Anyone who actually went to college would understand that.

As I said before I accept your concession

ADVERTISEMENT