ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

This is a basketball board you idiot. What else should we discuss?

here is my issue. I tried to to discuss basketball after Auburn’s victory over Kentucky earlier this year and all I got in return was whining and excuses from the UK fanbase. Now you want me to be the one to act with class? This is the biggest issue everyone has with Kentucky fans. I will be glad to stop the whining and sore losing when your fanbase does

This meltdown was the most predictable thing ever. AuHoosier420 can dish, but can't take. Must suck to be an Auburn fan and a Hoosier.

This meltdown was the most predictable thing ever. AuHoosier420 can dish, but can't take. Must suck to be an Auburn fan and a Hoosier.

hahahaha UK fanbase wanting to act like they can dish and take it? I literally am just replaying your fan bases actions after losing to auburn earlier this season

You're being such a massive douche that you even have UNC fans agreeing with UK fans. Think about how douchey you have to be to accomplish that.

two terrible fan bases made of of people that only choose to cheer for them because they were already good.

I'm not even sure why that is being discussed.

I'm drinking margs and eating chips & salsa right now. Celebrating that SEC title.

Wife is out and I'm enjoying some bourbon. Basically I'm just passing time. AuHoosier420 is clearly upset that I know he has no degree, not sure why he's so embarrassed. It's ok to not go to college.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Wife is out and I'm enjoying some bourbon. Basically I'm just passing time. AuHoosier420 is clearly upset that I know he has no degree, not sure why he's so embarrassed. It's ok to not go to college.

hahaha you keep refusing to produce while I have.

hahaha you keep refusing to produce while I have.

No you haven't. You keep saying you have a degree, but I have no reason to believe you. Whereas it's plain as day that I'm not even from Kentucky if you pay any attention to anything. I've produced far more than you have.

ADVERTISEMENT