ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

yeah I like games on campuses. I wish the big conferences would do a challenge each like year between them like basketball does. Get the real feel of college football. Bowl games are more just tame vacations where’s it warm.

And I thought the CFP was going to reward tough scheduling. I don't see the games being scheduled.

Coaches are too scared to grow balls and do it. The fans miss out. There is so much we could all experience and don't get the chance

And I thought the CFP was going to reward tough scheduling. I don't see the games being scheduled.

Coaches are too scared to grow balls and do it. The fans miss out. There is so much we could all experience and don't get the chance

I think as the playoff gets expanded you could see it. Right now with only 4 spots there isn’t enough wiggle room with a loss or two.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I don’t think we should have any further animosity between you and I. I respect your years of getting under the skin of the blue blood circle jerk on here.

LOL

Almost every argument on this board is between “blueblood” fans.

That ball that got stuck between the rim and backboard sums up the Big 10 well.

Post season is the one thing college basketball gets right over college football. It’s to political in football Teams like Oklahoma, Ohio st., Alabama and a few others have a clear advantage with media

Totally, totally agree.

The SEC games I want to go to in order:

1. South Carolina. Nicest fans I have ever met in 08 at the Outback Bowl

2. LSU, same as SCe. O5 Cap One Bowl was awesome with them.

3. UK. Just because.

The last SEC I want to meet or play again is UF. Fvck those pricks.

until you have a non blue blood fan stir the pot. Then you guys get all uppity with each other

I like to think of it as equal opportunity. Trust me, you’d be attacked as much or more if you were a Kentucky or Duke fan.

You’re what would result if Sam Kinison ****ed Afamu. Of course you’re going to get deep dicked.

He seems ok. But......i could, Lol.
NVM. Here you go @AuHoosier420

mrs-potts-sculpted-ceramic-teapot.jpg

...and if you don't mind, sing "i'm a little teapot" song each time you post.

2 weeks.

Last edited:
Michigan St could be a problem.

Izzo, as usual, has tricked us into dismissing them all year so that they can sneak up on us as a 5 seed.

Reactions: SpartanJD
hahaha someone is just sad because they know the the truth about much of a joke there fanbase is

Lol why do you come on here and make yourself look dumb? Auburn doesn’t even have a fan base unless they have a really good team and that’s hardly ever. Hell, UK fans sale out most other schools arenas by following the Cats to whatever city they are playing in. Get your shit together dummy!

Last edited:
Lol why do you come on here and make yourself look dumb? Auburn doesn’t even have a fan base unless they have a really good team and that’s hardly ever. He’ll UK fans sale out most other schools arenas by following the Cats to whatever city they are playing in. Get your shit together dummy!

Which poster do you think is Chuck Barkley?

I haven’t brought anything on myself. I have just highlighted how pathetic and shitty your fanbase and it’s people are. The worst in all of sports.

Damn dude lol, you’re so jealous that the Auburn fan base isn’t like UK’s that you try to bad mouth is to home your envy!!!! It’s ok, you’re not the first!

John Higgins is awful. He's calling the Zona vs UCLA game right now. Sean Miller took issue with a no call (which imo was a foul despite what the announcers think). He voiced his opinion, Higgins T's him up almost instantly and then stares him down. You could tell he wanted to call the 2nd one. Dude is an absolute joke and should be fired and/or investigated.

Auburn shooting 34 threes shouldnt be getting 20 something free throws... not only paying players but paying Sankey as well.

Pearl is always class in his post games at Kentucky. He appears to get choked up (not really) talking about Kentucky, @~3 and 4:30 minute mark. I'd like to think most UK fans are a fan of his. I think he's perfect for the SEC.

Why? What’s the other side of the trap?

It wasn’t a trap game. It’s just a tough road game. Noles were 3 point favs. That’s like a 55% chance of winning.
The ACC regular season championship. Beating a top 10 earlier in the week, then losing to a .500 team.

ADVERTISEMENT