ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

He refuses to provide proof of something that's clearly important to him. Why won't he show us his degree? He clearly has something to hide.

hahaha I literally just asked you if you want to post diplomas and you just told me no? Wtf? Make up your mind dude....

Both of you should post your degrees with pens covering the names.

I'd do it, but really the fact of the matter is that this idiot is a wannabe elitist prick so there's no upside for me to post anything (also known as I'm out with my wife and couldn't post a pic right now no matter what). He'd bash my degree as not being good enough either way. Though I'd PM you if you're actually interested and not pot stirring lol.

He's the douchebag who thinks he's all high and mighty because I went to Kentucky and he "went" to Auburn. Burden of proof is on him.

AuHoosier420 is the idiot who thinks he's better than us because of where he pretends he went to college. What's he afraid of? He should post his degree, if it exists.

I am just better than you. When I get home I will post a pic of my diploma.

We have never lost to you, in my 40 plus years on the Earth. Why start now, dust monkey.

Well, for starters, your defense would give up 80-90 points, and your offense would muster 50-60.

Just a few of the reasons.

I'd do it, but really the fact of the matter is that this idiot is a wannabe elitist prick so there's no upside for me to post anything (also known as I'm out with my wife and couldn't post a pic right now no matter what). He'd bash my degree as not being good enough either way. Though I'd PM you if you're actually interested and not pot stirring lol.

He's the douchebag who thinks he's all high and mighty because I went to Kentucky and he "went" to Auburn. Burden of proof is on him.

I’m just interested in getting him to post his.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
It seems like Duke had much more...rhythm, I guess you’d call it, when all 10 players would play in a game. This 8-man rotation consisting of 10 players thing isn’t working.

I don’t think we should have any further animosity between you and I. I respect your years of getting under the skin of the blue blood circle jerk on here.

Lol. Just dishing out the love that was given to me when I first started posting here.

We are good. Bruce is a Hawkeye. A dirty one, but I would take him over our head coach.

No ill will against AU. It's just time we meet on the football field.

Lol. Just dishing out the love that was given to me when I first started posting here.

We are good. Bruce is a Hawkeye. A dirty one, but I would take him over our head coach.

No ill will against AU. It's just time we meet on the football field.

I am always big on auburn doing home and homes with new teams. I would love to see a game at kinnick. We are playing at happy valley in a couple years. I can’t wait.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I am always big on auburn doing home and homes with new teams. I would love to see a game at kinnick. We are playing at happy valley in a couple years. I can’t wait.

I know we have a ton of bowls games with the SEC, but we need more home and home series. I would love to see and experience game day at pretty much all the SEC schools.

I know we have a ton of bowls games with the SEC, but we need more home and home series. I would love to see and experience game day at pretty much all the SEC schools.

yeah I like games on campuses. I wish the big conferences would do a challenge each like year between them like basketball does. Get the real feel of college football. Bowl games are more just tame vacations where’s it warm.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT