ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

The ACC regular season championship. Beating a top 10 earlier in the week, then losing to a .500 team.

A “trap game” is a game against a weaker opponent that is sandwiched in between two games against very strong opponents. If we played Duke this coming Tuesday, I would understand your point about Clemson being a potential trap game.

But I don’t see it here. FSU was only a 3 point favorite. Clemson is very tough to beat at home and we don’t have a ranked opponent after them. So there was no look ahead. Plus, we led for like 33 minutes of the game. We didn’t come out slow and dig a huge hole by overlooking Clemson.

Pearl is always class in his post games at Kentucky. He appears to get choked up (not really) talking about Kentucky, @~3 and 4:30 minute mark. I'd like to think most UK fans are a fan of his. I think he's perfect for the SEC.

I agree with all of your points. I think he’s great for our conference and also a quality coach. I don’t like Tennessee so I didn’t cheer for him as much there, but unless they’re playing us, I do want Auburn to do well

ADVERTISEMENT