ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

No you haven't. You keep saying you have a degree, but I have no reason to believe you. Whereas it's plain as day that I'm not even from Kentucky if you pay any attention to anything. I've produced far more than you have.

so why are you a Kentucky fan then? I M guessing you picked them because they were already good?

Because I went there. Have you figured out where I'm from?

dude I could careless where you are from. It’s Virginia obviously but it’s really not relevant here besides that you may be slightly smarter then the usual Uk fanbase types on here.

This same tired shit line. When you get your ass handed to you you pull this card. Getting your ass kicked is the norm for you but keep doing you buddy!

It’s a very accurate line which is why you get so butthurt over it

You’ve talked shit all year and now you have to take. So take it good, little man

hahahaha you whined after auburn beat you earlier this year and you will whine after auburn beats you in Nashville as well. Thus proving my point

Butthurt? UK spanked that ass stupid so you may wanna look in the mirror, you'll see butthurt I promise you.

hahahaha I have you so pissed off. Literally joining a thread because you are butthurt Ofer me. I own your ass

dude I could careless where you are from.

Clearly you don't, that's why you seem to think "lol you didn't go there you bandwagon loser" is an effective comeback.

It’s Virginia obviously but it’s really not relevant here besides that you may be slightly smarter then

It's plenty relevant. You think I'm some bandwagon loser from the sticks of Kentucky who just picked UK because they win. Where I'm from and why I picked Kentucky absolutely matter. Especially given the fact that you're a hypocrite who didn't go to any college.

I can’t read rafters.

Yes you can lol. Anyone can read Rafters. You're not even smart enough to make up a good lie. They teach you how to lie like that in college, you should go someday.

hahahaha you whined after auburn beat you earlier this year and you will whine after auburn beats you in Nashville as well. Thus proving my point
I hope you guys do well the rest of the year. I always root for the basement of our conference. You’ve brought all of this on yourself. You really think I would care this much about beating a team we’ve owned for 75 years? Come on. Just own up to it and we can move on

Clearly you don't, that's why you seem to think "lol you didn't go there you bandwagon loser" is an effective comeback.

It's plenty relevant. You think I'm some bandwagon loser from the sticks of Kentucky who just picked UK because they win. Where I'm from and why I picked Kentucky absolutely matter. Especially given the fact that you're a hypocrite who didn't go to any college.

Yes you can lol. Anyone can read Rafters. You're not even smart enough to make up a good lie. They teach you that in college, you should go someday.

nope when I go to rafters I get a message that I had a rules violation. I also have better degrees than you do. Kentucky is like easiest s school to get into in the sec . If you did you there it’s probably because uva and va tech rejected you

I hope you guys do well the rest of the year. I always root for the basement of our conference. You’ve brought all of this on yourself. You really think I would care this much about beating a team we’ve owned for 75 years? Come on. Just own up to it and we can move on
I haven’t brought anything on myself. I have just highlighted how pathetic and shitty your fanbase and it’s people are. The worst in all of sports.

Yes you can lol. Anyone can read Rafters. You're not even smart enough to make up a good lie. They teach you how to lie like that in college, you should go someday.
**Yikes**

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I haven’t brought anything on myself. I have just highlighted how pathetic and shitty your fanbase and it’s people are. The worst in all of sports.
You’ve been no better than any bad Kentucky fan has. Talked shit all year, now coming at an entire state and fan base with insults! Your posting abilities match those of your basketball program. Well below average.

You’ve been no better than any bad Kentucky fan has. Talked shit all year, now coming at an entire state and fan base with insults! Your posting abilities match those of your basketball program. Well below average.

I am acting just like Kentucky fans did after they lost to auburn. Not one of you said good game. It was all excuse making and whining. Had one of you shown any class I would some class but of your shit ass fanbase couldn’t ever admit you ever lost. We split this year. The only reason Uk will win the sec is because auburn lost its best player for 3 games. Thus resulted in two losses.

ADVERTISEMENT